Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackson Luke @Hjacksonluke
can you help me determine if this is real or fake
09:12 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hjacksonluke in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
17 December, 05:42
In response Jackson Luke to his Publication
I remember this photo from early this year. At first people thought it was fake and then determined this one was real. Yes there are White House replicas and sets but I believe this photo was the real WH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 December, 05:12
There is a replica on GA.

America First @AmericaFirst17
16 March, 03:43

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 11:27
Compare pics.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
16 March, 09:48
Would love to find out it is true.

America First @AmericaFirst17
16 March, 03:43
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication