Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I get an 'UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT' feel from the video Dan Scavino tweeted this morning.
11:17 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
18 March, 05:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice hornet frogs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 09:32
CIRCLE BACK .....

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 March, 06:18
Also made me think:

"Now this is a story all about how [their] life got flipped, turned upside down..."

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
16 March, 06:17
That makes sense. I also got the impression that it is pointing to the skies....acknowledging off world help which is descending down. Certainly makes one think.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
16 March, 05:58
What about the Q marker of 11.3 being week 11 day 3
March 17 ?
Does it have a double meaning ?

11.3 is also a Section of Military Code about the Insurrection Act.

America First @AmericaFirst17
16 March, 05:54
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

https://gab.com/anonpatrio...

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 March, 06:41
In response America First to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
16 March, 07:57
In response America First to her Publication
Yes, thank you! I caught most of it. IMO, so many different things and codes going on... Unfortuneately, I disn't take notes. However, it was interesting in that right after the interview was over, the next segment was supposed to be about a deal that Bidan was going to do with China... and on the split screen was Bill Maher. And he wasn't mentioned in the promo for the next segment.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 March, 05:38
Reminds me of all these stock market rumors.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
16 March, 05:36
i thought rogerball
but i am an optimist!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
16 March, 05:34
It's also mirrored

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 March, 11:58
Juan oriented his camera sideways yesterday for the first half of his talk. He did this as he was describing how we are in the "final check" stage of a rocket launch...
Camera facing upward = liftoff position?