Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
16 March, 07:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So Juan is now saying this is "far from over" and implied that everything isnt in place just yet...getting the vibe that Trump wont be back for some time. And things aint that bad yet. Can you shed any light?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Of course it is "far from over".......nothing has even happened yet. Zero PUBLIC arrests for ALL to see......with perp walk, trials and hangings...........We have no country.......but, hey, done in 2090.......and we have no justice.....known and identified criminals roaming free as I type.

And let's not forget the STILL asleep masses who have lost their businesses, their assets and, some, even loved ones.

But, yeah.....need to get ALL pieces in place as 4 plus years certainly isn't enough time to end the entire scam. Oh.....and go get your vaccinination, folks......pffffffffffffttttttttttttt!

We have nothing. Absolutely amazing what we are ALL witnessing!
08:27 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Rain Man @RainMan
16 March, 11:09
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I'm remaining positive BUT Everything can be tied and correlated to be biblical. Remove the religious portion and act. Tired of the books, movies, interviews and years, decades or hundreds of years of action or bullsh!t.
We The People nor the Children Do NOT Have That Much Time.
Who knew The Plan might take another hundred years?
If so, next time get me involved earlier to help with The Plan ;)