P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
JFK Jr. is not alive according to Q. Here is a video of JFK Jr. introducing himself as "John Kennedy" not Jr. and talking about a military game called chess. 😎🇺🇸🦅 @kimrunner
10:57 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 April, 03:21
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Chess is a military sport. 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 12:59
I would be surprised (and honestly disappointed) if John Kennedy JR allowed the evil deep state to kill him. One of His goals in life was to PROVE who murdered his Father! HE WOULD never allow Hillary that "win"! (remember VK said ..if alive..he may not appear until 2023 until after corrupt msm has been dismantled, before 2024?).

I don't buy the JR dropped because his Dad died (that is nonsense).
I do buy misinformation or some play on words in regards to the Q post.
I also was watching LIVE when Robert Kennedy JR touched his nose last July, when asked if JFK JR was alive..he verified--Yes!.

p.s. I can assure you we have NOT seen any pictures of him! Maybe he will resurrect SOON! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 (Easter is in a week)! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga MAGA @Agam04
22 March, 12:41
He is not JFK Junior anymore.

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
22 March, 06:12
Sounds like the voice on the plan to save the world video

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
17 March, 06:05
once JFK Sr died, Jr was legally JFK...

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
16 March, 04:20
WOW!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 09:13
legally, when SR dies. the JR automatically drops.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 March, 09:25
When Sr is no longer alive the son drops junior

Evan Steem @evansteem8
22 March, 07:12
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
“SOUND OF FREEDOM” [𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬]
Jim Caviezel, a man with a passion for God, and a warrior for truth. Stars in this ground breaking film, exposing the horrors of child trafficking, and the mission to completely abolish it.
Join me in supporting his work, and go watch it movie now!

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/vHhomFEUZC?so...

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#SoundOfFreedom
#SaveOurChildren
#GodWins
#EndHumanTrafficking
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 March, 02:52
I was on the Chan Boards when the answer was posted and then changed. Is JFK Jr. alive?

First Yes. Less than 5 seconds changed to No. Only 2-3 scenarios:
1. Misinformation.
2. Sr. and Jr are both alive (Remember the elderly gentleman with the hat that said D5?)
3. Sr. is gone and Jr. would only become Sr. if he has a son with the same name. Otherwise, he would be John F. Kennedy.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
13 March, 12:35
once Sr. dies he is no longer Jr. technically.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 March, 10:33
JFK FINALLY DIED, SO NO MORE JR. HE IS JOHN KENNEDY

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
13 March, 11:46
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Really? So why Robert F Kennwdy, JR??

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
13 March, 10:18
I own a few George magazines including THE magazine from Feb 1997. articles written always signed "John Kennedy" Never signed John F Kennedy . Or John F Kennedy Jr.
Always "John Kennedy"

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 March, 06:25
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
Interesting

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 March, 10:02
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
He isn't a Jr anymore so it makes sense

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 March, 08:15

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 11:19
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Looks good to me!♥️🇺🇸♥️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 March, 08:15
interesting...very, very interesting😉

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 March, 08:14
He voice sounds just like :Russell Jay-Gould:
#vibes

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
12 March, 11:07
John Kennedy

Intro To Heart Of The City 1994

https://youtu.be/YQBQNYzyE...

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 March, 04:10
🤔

Carl Que @PatriotX
12 March, 02:55
Thats because after his father died who was Sr, now he is no longer JFK Jr by right..

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
13 March, 11:46
In response Carl Que to his Publication
Really? So why Robert F Kennedy, JR??

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 March, 02:40
When the question was posed to Q It was asked if John F Kennedy was alive Response No Its all in the word play!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 02:29
There was plenty of video and photo evidence of their obvious children at a Trump Rally. It's recently been removed. I have zero doubt they are alive and well. Tears of joy rolled down my face when I saw Jrs eyes and smile in his sons. What I wish to understand is, why are so many people putting his image in our face, along with Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, and Elvis, if they all wish to be presumed dead and Q is leading people to at least believe they are? I can't make sense of the purpose. In the mean time, it does serve to make anons look like a bunch of kooky conspiracy theorist with their latest, "Elvis is alive and he is now a preacher sighting." What is the purpose of putting their faces all over this movement? To the outsiders, it must look really whacky and must be keeping many pushed far and away from wanting any asscociation with the movment. Just sayin and asking for clarity. https://www.bing.com/video...

Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
14 March, 04:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
they were all at a rally for Rick saccone March 10th 2018 its still out there 🙂👍

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
12 March, 02:27
Thank you for posting that clip

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
12 March, 02:10
Anyone have the photo of the gentleman making the upside down diamond hand gesture in Marine One during Trump's presidency?

Asking for a friend.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
12 March, 01:47
II think many are confused, when JFK Senior died JFK Junior turned into JFK... he dropped the JR, so technically JFK Jr is gone, hence JFK. May be look up genealogy.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 March, 12:43
How about this. JFK Jr. is dead. But Vincent Fusca is alive and Vincent Fusca name means Conquer the darkness/occult. I think we need to make that leap to see that. That is what this is all about. Is it not?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 March, 12:36
They asked the wrong question

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
12 March, 12:29
Q did not tell us that JR was not alive. Only the JFK In JFK JR was underlined. JFK dead. Not JFK JR. Bobbie clearly told us not long ago that he was alive.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
12 March, 02:59
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Compare John's 'Heart of the City' voice w/these current videos: https://rumble.com/c/MJTru...

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
12 March, 11:40
Standing under the Keystone monument

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 March, 12:25
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Exactly! Nice catch, Patriot. 😎