P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 March, 10:57
JFK Jr. is not alive according to Q. Here is a video of JFK Jr. introducing himself as "John Kennedy" not Jr. and talking about a military game called chess. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I would be surprised (and honestly disappointed) if John Kennedy JR allowed the evil deep state to kill him. One of His goals in life was to PROVE who murdered his Father! HE WOULD never allow Hillary that "win"! (remember VK said ..if alive..he may not appear until 2023 until after corrupt msm has been dismantled, before 2024?).

I don't buy the JR dropped because his Dad died (that is nonsense).
I do buy misinformation or some play on words in regards to the Q post.
I also was watching LIVE when Robert Kennedy JR touched his nose last July, when asked if JFK JR was alive..he verified--Yes!.

p.s. I can assure you we have NOT seen any pictures of him! Maybe he will resurrect SOON! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ (Easter is in a week)! ❀️
12:59 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it