P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 March, 10:57
JFK Jr. is not alive according to Q. Here is a video of JFK Jr. introducing himself as "John Kennedy" not Jr. and talking about a military game called chess. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
There was plenty of video and photo evidence of their obvious children at a Trump Rally. It's recently been removed. I have zero doubt they are alive and well. Tears of joy rolled down my face when I saw Jrs eyes and smile in his sons. What I wish to understand is, why are so many people putting his image in our face, along with Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, and Elvis, if they all wish to be presumed dead and Q is leading people to at least believe they are? I can't make sense of the purpose. In the mean time, it does serve to make anons look like a bunch of kooky conspiracy theorist with their latest, "Elvis is alive and he is now a preacher sighting." What is the purpose of putting their faces all over this movement? To the outsiders, it must look really whacky and must be keeping many pushed far and away from wanting any asscociation with the movment. Just sayin and asking for clarity. https://www.bing.com/video...
02:29 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
14 March, 04:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
they were all at a rally for Rick saccone March 10th 2018 its still out there πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 04:23
In response Jack Crimi to her Publication
I found a video of it with the youngest son, their daughter and I think Sr is in the bottom left. I was view 1,171.πŸ˜‰ In the speech, Trump was talking about relations with NK and said, Bush and Clinton had their SHOT. Was that an execution confirmation comm I wonder. March/2018

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 04:27
In response Jack Crimi to her Publication
It panned back and the older son is in their too. He is the one that first confirmed it for me. I see Jr 100% in him. The kids are all sparkling, like they know how special this is for people finding it. This speech is GREAT. Trump is now talking about Oprah and how running against her would be easy because he knows her weakness. lol