Phoenix Rises @PheonixRises
6 Observations for patriots
1. Flag all have yellow fringe (Insurrection Act/Martial Law)
2.Biden was sworn in 12 min to soon...
3.Military with backs turned
4.Biden didn't get Nuke Codes or Pentagon Access
5.Hollywood is very quiet
6. DC looks like a Prison
Retweet if you see it
06:00 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by PheonixRises in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
01 April, 04:42
In response Phoenix Rises to his Publication
Also, Bidan and Harris were photographed embarking from a plane together. The president and VP never travel together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
25 February, 12:41
His hand was on the back of the bible, not the cover. The crosses on the clasps of that bible were upside-down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
24 February, 11:18
Enough people must see what Biden would really mean for this country. His failures with Texas contrasted with Trump's response to disasters should have been a big wake up call.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 11:14

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 12:37
21 GUN SALUTE/TYPICAL MILITARY PROCESSION WAS ATYPICAL ON INAUGURATION DAY. "MORE IN LINE WITH A FUNERAL FOR A HEAD OF STATE." THE LONG DRIVE TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITH EVERY SOLDIER'S BACK TURNED TO JOE. AND THE DIET COKE BUTTON IS MISSING FROM THE OVAL OFFICE! WHICH IS REALLY A SECRET SERVICE CALL BUTTON IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES...DUH

SPEAKING OF SECRET SERVICE... BIDEN NEVER SEEMS TO HAVE ANY? 🤔 😁👊🙏🇺🇸🙏 NO PENTAGON ACCESS EITHER.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
30 January, 03:03
I saw it but couldn't believe it until I saw other Patriots' faith.

May we all walk together in the Spirit of the Lord, Amen.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 January, 02:24
Different " inaugeration" videos showing different weather, Jill Biden wearing different shoes. " Oval office" not the real one. Whitehouse going dark at night the last ten days. No flights on AF1, or Marine1. No real press conferences. His press sec cannot answer any policy questions.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 12:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
PEOPLE GO TO YOUTUBE OR BITCHUTE OR RUMBLE AND LOOK FOR MUSTANG MEDIC VIDEOS. HE'S BEEN ON THE GROUND IN DC RECORDING DAY AND NIGHT FROM DAY ONE. YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY EVENING AND ON JANUARY 24TH I THINK IT WAS.

HOLY 💩! WATCH THAT RECORDED IN REAL TIME AND TELL ME YOU BELIEVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA? GAME OVER!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 January, 09:28
someone explain what the military optics are for. I understand their optics but not military side anymore..and what I mean is why doesnt military acknowledge this yet??

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
30 January, 03:16
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Mic, I'm wanting to see more military action myself. Truly they will act with precision and on time. A lawful 120 days must pass, to my understanding, and then the hammer falls.

We have this time to prepare ourselves so that we may not be ashamed before God and the people of the world as we face the duty before us. The guilty will pay.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 January, 08:38
add to list: had to get private flight to inaguration, military/trump would not send military flight.

Sonya Young @LonestarSKY
21 January, 04:23
Yellow fringe ibdicates maritime law. All courts have been under that since the corporation was formed.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 January, 12:09
and an upside down Bible!

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
30 January, 02:56
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
And Kamale not touching her bible. She put her purse on top... Seriously?! They really thought we wouldn't see it?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 January, 02:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
It was the media viewing platform, is now being dismantled... unless they are converting it into something else.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 January, 11:56
I see it all. But I thought yellow fringe was for US the corporation?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 11:55
I see it ✅💯

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
20 January, 10:06

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 January, 09:51
Somehow supposedly Biden ass busy signing executive orders that were blank (Kansas tweeted originally)

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 January, 09:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
OMG I meant to write "wa"s but typo "ass" Well, it kinda fits LOL

Jerrilyn Sandefer @Jerri1963
20 January, 08:30
Military in total control...Gen Flynn and Admiral Rogers and more are very busy😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

F B Jones @FBJones
20 January, 08:09
Military did not salute him

Rena Charboneau @Rena
23 January, 08:20
In response F B Jones to her Publication
maybe because he wasnt seorn in as prez yet.

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
20 January, 07:58
i believe NewsMax reported this afternoon that Biden was given nuclear codes. That scares fhe hell out of me, if true. I pray he was given false codes.

Jerrilyn Sandefer @Jerri1963
20 January, 08:32
In response Patty Is my name to her Publication
He has zero authority...Military in control...any action he trys will fail😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🌇

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 07:50
The laws of Congress in Title 4 United States Code section 1 describe a United States Flag. There is no mention of yellow fringe. The national flag when representing the national civil jurisdiction has no yellow fringe on its borders. But under martial law, the yellow fringe is required.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 January, 07:38
Chris Miller will not give any info to jb transition peoples. How about give me a shot if you agree?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 January, 07:31
Let's give it another name besides "tweet" that asshole doesn't deserve us using his communist social media platforms name or any part of it.

Mike White @WhiteHotMic
20 January, 06:55

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 08:03
In response Mike White to his Publication
Why would he sign blank papers if that is what it appears?

The Kid @Thekid
20 January, 08:36
In response Mike White to his Publication
someone give pawpaw a crayon

Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
20 January, 06:44
Flags w yellow fringe represent the Corporation of United States

Albert Aguilar @MILO
20 January, 07:16
In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication
Yea, we all sw that. made me sick to my stomach

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 06:22
See some of it. The wrinkled flag. Flags all having yellow fringes, but I've seen flags w/yellow fringes before on numerous ocassions, DC on lockdown for sure and according to this lovely news item, Trump walked away with the Nuke codes.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/n...

Has any outgoing President ever walked away with Nuke codes before?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 January, 07:33
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
ANDDDD.. Biden had to catch a private jet to DC. The military didn't send a plane for him. First time ever i understand.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 07:48
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Never

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
20 January, 06:20
He sid take a private plane to inauguration, which is not protocol

V17 X17 @US1776Q
20 January, 06:03
whats your source on the nuke codes? because anytime a new president is sworn in, the nuke codes that were given to the previous president are deactivated, the new president receives new codes after he is sworn in