Phoenix Rises @PheonixRises
20 January, 06:00
6 Observations for patriots
1. Flag all have yellow fringe (Insurrection Act/Martial Law)
2.Biden was sworn in 12 min to soon...
3.Military with backs turned
4.Biden didn't get Nuke Codes or Pentagon Access
5.Hollywood is very quiet
6. DC looks like a Prison
Retweet if you see it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
20 January, 07:58
In response Phoenix Rises to his Publication
i believe NewsMax reported this afternoon that Biden was given nuclear codes. That scares fhe hell out of me, if true. I pray he was given false codes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jerrilyn Sandefer @Jerri1963
He has zero authority...Military in control...any action he trys will fail😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🌇
08:32 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Patty Is my name to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jerri1963 in this post can reply
Erin Taylor @ErinT
20 January, 10:10
In response Jerrilyn Sandefer to her Publication
jerrilyn is right!

Qati Qall @katidid1217
20 January, 10:07
In response Jerrilyn Sandefer to her Publication
From what I understand, When they swore in, knowing that the election was fraudulent, and the electoral college vote was fraudulent, and us being under a National Emergency still from 2 years ago, and the Insurrection Act, The "executive" branch has no authority. The power is with the military and fema at this point. He won't do anything with those codes, and they probably aren't even the real ones. C'mon man.. who trusts that asshat with that info? NOT the United States Military, that is for sure.

Erin Taylor @ErinT
20 January, 10:09
In response Qati Qall to her Publication
YES!!!!