Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.
08:28 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Leen Zap @Leenzap
03 March, 11:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
EXACTLY!
Why do you think they are so afraid and are expending all of their ammo in rapid fire right now? 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 04:21
Found this site, thanks to your GAB page, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
05 March, 11:19
In response ela marriti to her Publication

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
02 March, 03:00
Trump is the master troller.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 11:11
🎶Money Money Money

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 March, 10:33
Yep, heard those emails HRC had were horrible. Maybe they will be out in the public soon enough?

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:28
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Hilarious!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 March, 11:19
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
😂😂😂🤣🤣

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
01 March, 10:24
We're all here for a reason.
Trust your gut.
Hold the line!
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

Nikki Den @NikkiD
01 March, 10:21
Looking back, everything had to have been one giant sting operation to catch the deep state swamp rats; all planned way ahead and they were all played like a concert violinist. The election was a sting operation as well. I realize only a few know the plan, but too intriguing to not try to figure it all out. Trump's speech keeps resonating, so I try to analyze what could be next. He was bringing up the Supreme Court, how he won by a landslide and they refused to hear the cases of fraud, as well as bringing up the Constitution, the Original Constitution. He is painting that portrait and pointing us to the direction we are all headed. He did bring up Military as well. Here we go! Most would overlook and not see, but many of us will never give up or stop analyzing. Dates and timelines are useless; too many variables with the enemy. The whitehats know their playbook always. The plan is military classified; no leaks.

Jim West @jimwest
02 March, 12:28
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Just thinking about the Supreme Court. What if, there have been arrests or arrests are about to be made there? That changes the whole of the Supreme Court. What if the things we have read online about the Supreme Court are not accurate, in the sense of the decisions? What if the decisions have already been rightfully made? Just thinking out loud here.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 02:02
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
You were speaking of a concert violinist?

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
01 March, 09:57
Here I am, holding the line...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:35
We see zero hangins and they never happened. DEAD.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 10:30
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You couldn't handle watching 10 thousand hangings. You're barely handing a fake rubber masked President. Find me Hillary. Hunter. Podesta. Huma. Bush. Chenney. Kerry. Obama. Then come back and we'll continue this conversation.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
01 March, 09:27
and dont forget the PEAD's!!!

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
01 March, 09:23
The Man!!!!

Zena Jin @zenalove
01 March, 09:22
Bet you a lot if lefties don't even heard of 2018 executive order lol

Krissy Cork @Conspiracygirl
01 March, 10:24
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
sadly neither do people on the right. i did 🙂

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:17
When will we see a single PUBLIC arrest of ANY of the DC pure trash swamp rats? If so, any ball park guess when? Asking for the Auntie Maude and Uncle Glenny types who have no earthly idea what is going on other than we are being skull fucked by Joe Rob Biden. End it. END IT TONIGHT!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 09:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You sound like uncle Glenn.😂

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
01 March, 09:20
Passionate Patriots voted for a fearless leader NOT a Politician. DJT means what he says and says what he means! We stand strong and united KNQWING the best is yet to come! On Jan 20, 2017 he made it very clear that he was there to help us Make America Great Again. #SlavesNoMore #BuiltTrumpTough #PerfectDay

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 March, 09:06
Those executive orders should bring trillions!

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
02 March, 06:16
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I've been saying that for months. Don't worry about Gates buying farm land or CCP owning land. It will all be seized.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
01 March, 08:54
WH "live" video shows someone patrolling the front portico. The gait and head held higher than most looks a lot like James Woods' rather unique characteristics.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 08:50
@GhostEzra , can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:08
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
When are ppl going to realize its pointless asking Ghost information. He only tell us when its conveinent for him. Ive seen lots of loyal patriots who are kind and compassionate asking some of the most simple questions. We get ignored.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 09:19
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 March, 08:49
So True So True! The man is amazing

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
01 March, 08:48
Sir, You Once Posted This... Is This Looking Glass? Time Travel? Both? It's Confusing😂

Jim West @jimwest
02 March, 12:56
In response King Letau to his Publication
They say history repeats itself. Maybe the further you look in the future explains what happened in the past. Q said, "Going Forward in Order to Look Back." Post 3585 - #Fascinating . Does this also explain each one of us too? Do we not see the past much more distinctly and clearly when we go forward also? Is Project #lookingglass continually active? Is there a point at which time becomes clear for both the past, present and future? Has Trump seen into his own LookingGlass? Has Trump had dreams and visions?

Just some thoughts out loud here. The closer you are to the present the tighter the cone is from the past and to the future. More information is taken into account the futher one goes in the past and into the future. Mirror images. History repeats itself they say.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
02 March, 01:29
In response King Letau to his Publication
fuses three dimensions of space, one dimension of time into 4 dimensional

Back to the Future - space time continuum

John Anon @freeamerican59
01 March, 08:43
there's a lot of stories and rumors out there about the Trump bros working as deep cover informants for the feds back in the 80s and 90s. supposedly they helped make a lot of big cases. also rumors about his grandfather helping the military. i have no idea if anything is true but the man is fearless and damn patriotic. anyone who thinks they're going to fool him is sadly mistaken.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
01 March, 08:43
Exactly, our great boss is always 10 steps in front of all the arseholes..

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 08:41
i was banking on his eo for 2018. It states anyone involved in the 2020 election interference is considered treason. i saw a massive video on fb donating 500 million to the left for election fraud.

is fb seized? twitter? youtube? google? italy? cia? fbi? all the poll workers? where is the punishment? is all the senate hearings back in nov-dec all cgi ornoptics? all the whistle blowers who risked their lives to speak up in those seante hearings? is that cgi too? is the whistle blower actors? did anyone watch amhow aggressive michigan senate hearings were when the wittnesses stood up for trump? these ppl risked their lives to be hates and what do we get? A fake ass president killing American jobs.

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or do we need a level 5 clearance to get some actual answers. i hope you understand how frustrated we feel at this point. butnif i get blocked. o well. thanks for the good times. and i wish everyone well. God bless you all looking for the trut

Angela Creel @Mollylou
01 March, 09:50
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
I feel as frustrated as you. I read and research everything, but it feel like we have to keep playing pretend.

Madden Smith @Madden04
i was banking on his eo for 2018. It states anyone involved in the 2020 election interference is considered treason. i saw a massive video on fb donating 500 million to the left for election fraud.

is fb seized? twitter? youtube? google? italy? cia? fbi? all the poll workers? where is the punishment? is all the senate hearings back in nov-dec all cgi ornoptics? all the whistle blowers who risked their lives to speak up in those seante hearings? is that cgi too? is the whistle blower actors? did anyone watch amhow aggressive michigan senate hearings were when the wittnesses stood up for trump? these ppl risked their lives to be hates and what do we get? A fake ass president killing American jobs.

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or do we need a level 5 clearance to get some actual answers. i hope you understand how frustrated we feel at this point. butnif i get blocked. o well. thanks for the good times. and i wish everyone well. God bless you all looking for the trut

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 10:20
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
capturing companies will be delicate work. Like grabbing the chicken that lays your morning egg too ruffly by the neck. do that, you got a carcass and NO MORE EGGS. delicate.

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
im tired to watch the fake president and fake biden destroying America and later the entire world its time to reveal the plan

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 March, 08:35
THIS!☝️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 March, 08:34
LOVE IT