Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
When will we see a single PUBLIC arrest of ANY of the DC pure trash swamp rats? If so, any ball park guess when? Asking for the Auntie Maude and Uncle Glenny types who have no earthly idea what is going on other than we are being skull fucked by Joe Rob Biden. End it. END IT TONIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You sound like uncle Glenn.😂
09:20 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:27
And, again, when does the REAL "Great Awkening" begin? So far we have seen noithing at all......nothing that Auntie Gertrude or Uncle Danish would be awakened from? When do we target the fringe/salvageable trash and out cold normies? If not NOW and TONIGHT, when? Still choking.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:25
I laughed! But seriously.....when is the actual wake up of the sleeping masses? Someone now saying Hillary was arrested when she was tossed in the van? They wasted THAT arrest? Not a sdoingle word or public acknowledgement? DEAD, I am absolutely DEAD at what I am hearing. So who cares about Auntie Maude, her waking up doesn't matter because she cannot handle the truth that criminals are being arrested.

Choking to death at it ALL!