Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 08:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@GhostEzra , can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
When are ppl going to realize its pointless asking Ghost information. He only tell us when its conveinent for him. Ive seen lots of loyal patriots who are kind and compassionate asking some of the most simple questions. We get ignored.
09:08 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 09:19
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Oh please. Turn your radio to 432hz.

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
fine lol. I hope it helps