Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We see zero hangins and they never happened. DEAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You couldn't handle watching 10 thousand hangings. You're barely handing a fake rubber masked President. Find me Hillary. Hunter. Podesta. Huma. Bush. Chenney. Kerry. Obama. Then come back and we'll continue this conversation.
10:30 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 March, 01:05

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 07:21
LMAO! You don't know me. Attacking me doesn't make you any less right or wrong. Just saying. You have been all over the place with your stuff, so perhaps it is YOU who cannot handle the scam playing out in DC. think about the times we live.......we live in the most good, grand and glorious times in the history of the world! Take a deep breath......relax.....think before posting more lies! It does no one anyone good and it actually helps the folks you listed above, many of whom are still creating havoc at this VERY moment.

Magical times! BLOCKED!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts