Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
@GhostEzra , can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ
08:50 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 09:19
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 March, 10:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤬Etsy tu, Brute? WTF #wayfair #etsy🤬

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:08
When are ppl going to realize its pointless asking Ghost information. He only tell us when its conveinent for him. Ive seen lots of loyal patriots who are kind and compassionate asking some of the most simple questions. We get ignored.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 09:19
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Oh please. Turn your radio to 432hz.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
01 March, 08:55
He posted a week or so ago that it is probably a sting operation on etsy and wayfair at this point.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 09:49
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Good, i just wanted to make sure someone gets these kids before they are lost forever.