Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 08:28
When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 08:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i was banking on his eo for 2018. It states anyone involved in the 2020 election interference is considered treason. i saw a massive video on fb donating 500 million to the left for election fraud.

is fb seized? twitter? youtube? google? italy? cia? fbi? all the poll workers? where is the punishment? is all the senate hearings back in nov-dec all cgi ornoptics? all the whistle blowers who risked their lives to speak up in those seante hearings? is that cgi too? is the whistle blower actors? did anyone watch amhow aggressive michigan senate hearings were when the wittnesses stood up for trump? these ppl risked their lives to be hates and what do we get? A fake ass president killing American jobs.

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or do we need a level 5 clearance to get some actual answers. i hope you understand how frustrated we feel at this point. butnif i get blocked. o well. thanks for the good times. and i wish everyone well. God bless you all looking for the trut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
capturing companies will be delicate work. Like grabbing the chicken that lays your morning egg too ruffly by the neck. do that, you got a carcass and NO MORE EGGS. delicate.
10:20 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
01 March, 11:26
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Agree wrt need for "WISDOM / PRUDENCE"
wrt HOW + to whom one does one's asking.

I didn't enjoy my military upbringing, but had
❌ trouble recognizing WHO had power
+ was or wasn't in the mood for philosophical debate...

Harsh, but useful.

Israel has mandatory military service to standardize the socialization
[+ get a good look @ their stability, I assume]
of ALL their teens graduating HS, no?

Doubt🇺🇸 could do that...

I must say I was ABSOLUTELY shocked, though, to find that GOD ALMIGHTY did❌/ does❌
take OFFENSE @ my MOST bitter, insulting + less-than-worshipful.
Rather than responding as humans do, I experienced KINDNESS: I KEPT a lab notebook as a DIARY:
EACH DAY's date on top,
LEFT page: "HARD to GIVE THANKS FOR" +
RIGHT page: "EZ to GIVE THANKS FOR",
but
STUFF from the jam-packed LEFT page
kept showing⬆️ on the RIGHT side!
HE WILL TEACH + PROVIDE FOR ANYONE TRULY SEEKING HIS WILL/WAYS
+ the journey w/ the Lord just gets more
all-suff