Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.
02:47 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 April, 11:45
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Juan O Savin has helped with his Explanation on global Satanic rulers of the world in video Easter my Keister. Seems like the majority of people I know, choose not to learn our history Or start to understand why we are here as a country. The good news President Trump is Commander and Chief of this Nation and the best is yet to come. Thank you for posting. 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
07 April, 11:01
this is a bunch of bull! #1 ppl are idiots! dumbed down for a reason, if they really wanted to wake ppl up GAS would be 10-15 a gal, that would wake ppl up not this 20-40cents a week no one really notice! So while the middle class NOT the so called POOR or the RICH are hurt, only the middle class the ppl who are barely making it are destroyed that is when the TRUTH will be revealed? Older ppl who sit and watch the news all day are depressed sad and weak and believe all the CRAP that msn is saying are giving up they are not waking up they are not searching for the truth, how can they ? So stop with this we are waiting for pple to wake up. Because by then the country will be destroyed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
06 April, 09:00
i know some who will never wake up and it seems they would rather see this country burn to the ground the see Trump back in the White House.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 April, 05:53
oh sweet baby Jesus, if we have to hold the line until everyone believes and accepts there was voter fraud, we are all going to die of old age or in a re-education camp before the truth is revealed. I check Tik Tok everyday to stay in touch with Patriots and what they are hearing and seeing. The liberal haters in the comments is mind blowing. I am not sure we can get some of these inbred Trump haters to wake the F up.

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 April, 04:58
I may not be the postive one here.
There are to many people that think the enemy is those that do not wear masks properly.
I am sure the peoole that do not want vaccines will also be the enemy.
No I do not see people thinking that they were wrong in voting for Joe Biden.
I think the election was stolen.
I do not think they thought Trump would win in 2016.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 April, 04:59
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I know a few people that have regretted voting for Biden, but at the same time they said they still wouldn’t have voted for Trump they just wouldn’t voted

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 04:54
We are being tested as never before. The end game will even be sweeter. We all will have to lean on each other for support. We have already come a long way. So put on the positive side & do you’re best. Again, we are all in this together. WWG1WGA

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 April, 04:53
If they really wanna wake people up, because most people that are asleep they don’t take hints very easily, so they need to stop dropping hints and start dropping bombs, it doesn’t even have to be a big bomb just something like showing children being trafficked in the evergreen containers would’ve woke people up, but they wanna do it discreetly which isn’t working

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
06 April, 04:38
I'm going to be the optomistic one! I can't believe how many folks I have talked to in the last week who maybe aren't fully awake but are happy to take part in conversations and realize things just aren't right! Just keep talking everyone......one little seed at a time! You never know the ripple effect.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 April, 04:39
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
Wonderful idea, Shelley! 👍🔥

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 April, 04:37
It HAD to be this way

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 April, 04:24
I always thought the human-trafficking would be the thing to unite.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 March, 12:58

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
02 March, 08:25
Let me tell you something about my life in Germany. I was in a relationship which was toxic. My ex GF has borderline mixed with narcissm. This showed up shortly after we started the relationship. I woke up while I was in this relationship.
So I had a hard time over the last three years. I bet you all could imagine how it feels to be in a toxic relationship and participating in the great awakening.
I broke with that toxic woman two weeks ago and went to my parents home, starting in a new life from this save place.
My parents are intelligent, they know how to use their brains. But they are still sheeple.
They believe JB is the legitimate POTUS. They believe he is in control of all his mental power. They believe that the news that dems asked him to give up his control about the nuclear weapons is fake. They believe Trump is a stupid racist. They believe everything the Mockingbird media tells them.
There is just one way to wake them up.
I prefer to call it #RudeAwakening

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 02:00
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
my entire family needs the same rude awakening! even the conservative ones who voted for Trump!

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
08 March, 02:06
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
stay strong brother, i am in the same boat, i was in the same situation a week ago, i had my now ex and her son threating to stab me and slitting my throat infront of our 3 young daughters. my daughters even heard them saying " lets make something up to the police to have him (me) arrested so they dont have to deal with me again" well i ended up having them 2 arrested and im now living in exile with my 3 daughters with me. ive lost everything, my job, my house and all our belongings. She even called my boss and told him i beat her which i did not otherwise id have been the 1 arrested. my daughters never want to see her again and she now telling people i have kidnapped the kids, unfortunately for her the police are the only ones that know where we are, 🙏 stay strong and positive brother keep your vibrations high and pray every day and be grateful for everything you have. WWG1WGA WW

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
02 March, 01:24
I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
01 March, 07:55
They majority will NEVER wake up. What happens then?? Been doing this for 20 years now. Gettimg sick and tired.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 March, 06:43
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming ...The Great Awakening is a chain reaction, and it has already reached criticality ...it is already out of anyone’s control. Some will do their best to try to steer it in one direction, or another, by choosing to shine more light on one subject than another. The result, however, is just more light. Like trying to control a forest fire by choosing one side of the fire to pour gas on. The more anyone tries to control it, the brighter it blazes.

INJOY the light show!

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 02:25
I stopped reading after it said "we have to wait for the rest of the people to wake up"..I could care less about them not understanding how the world works any more. We have real issues to deal with immediatley and things are being dragged thru endless mud is reidiculous.

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
01 March, 01:15
Thank you! It is hard when you are awake and youve family memebers who think you are nuts!
My son supports President Trump but thinks he lost and we should all move on!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 March, 01:15
AMEN!!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
01 March, 01:02
(Fake)JB will self destruct for all
to see.

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
01 March, 12:52
I Think you said it pretty clear H ! WE are here for a REASON. WE Believe that somethng is wrong and that it needs to be fixed. Stop fixating on dates and start realizing that even if it takes a LITTLE longer, its for the good of MANKIND !! So if you get PISSY and say fuck this! I dont believe this shit !! GET THE FUCK out of here!!! you are becoming part of the PROBLEM. Put your big boy/ big girl pants on and HOLD the fucking Line. Ths is why this Crap lasted so long because people gave up. so Stop saying you care. Because apparently you DONT !!!! Grow up! This is our Future be patient.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 12:41
The people of our country (and the world) have been brainwashed for so long that many of them won't wake up unless we rip the blinders off their faces. THAT'S why the rest of us are awake; to help them through what is to come.

Rip them off already.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 12:39
I am also sorry, as I don't buy it for one second. Arrest the trash, end this entoire scam TODAY. Waiting with this slow drip nonsense is ridiculous. Today and RIGHT NOW we have nothing. No country. No public arrests of the Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell types.......nothing. I can handle ANYTHING but nothing. So this is not a "Great Awakening" at all.....not yet anyway. Hang Schiff then get back to me. Until then, we have nothing. We had nothing yesterday. We had nothing last week. We have nothing TODAY and RIGHT NOW. Is what it is. Hang Swalwell or Graham or Waters? That is your "Great Awakening" beginning. DEAD.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
01 March, 12:04
Sorry but this is bull.

You activate the EBS and let it broadcast for weeks if necessary. Trump has always said "we have everything." Well DO they? If they do, then you broadcast the evidence. Nonstop. Hard evidence. Bypass the MSM. Unbrainwash the masses. So what if there are leftist holdouts. Eventually the peer pressure will get to them too and if not, screw them. You're not going to awaken the masses through slow drips. Where are these people going to get the information? MSM? No. Twitter? No because everyone who can provide information is banned. AnonUp? No, sorry. They have no idea this place even exists.

Trump is out of the picture so the optics aren't on him. The military can sweep in and do their job. At some damn point you have to rip off the bandaid. What is this supposed to be, a wakeup call custom designed for snowflakes? That will never work.

EBS is the only way. If you want to wake them then WAKE them dammit.

Trump and the military must HONOR THEIR OATHS.

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
01 March, 01:14
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
I couldn't agree more. They will NEVER wake up unless a TV tells them what to think. That is not a good enough reason to continue this evil/Lawlessness just because some r too sensitive to except the horrors that we awoken have known an trying to surpress seeing justice come for year's decades for some... There had better be a WAY better reason than that!!!!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
01 March, 02:04
Its time, no one who is not awake needs a slow wakup, they need a huge jolt ! NOW ! or they will continue, to many just asleep, mesmerized, controlled.Take over MSM today !

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
01 March, 12:06
Nailed it

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
28 February, 11:32
Than govie newsome, whitmer will have their day in the sun ? what news will come over them for all to see?

Susan Taapken @SusyT
28 February, 07:00
Understandable. The evil didn't happen in a day, the cleaning up is going to take time, and time to wake up more people.

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
28 February, 07:00
how does a "law and order" movement, not enforce law and order? "optics are important" my ass! people are losing jobs, losing businesses, children are being hurt and we see no arrests because sheeple are still sleeping. excuse me? those that have the resources and authority to act do not have any backbone to initiate action. the oath is to potect the constitution as the law of the land, not orchstrate positive optics

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 08:12
In response Merryland Man to his Publication
the cabal feeds off anger and fear. this is a spiritual war. this is a test.

it is a sting operation to take down evil. it is not about a few arrests.

healing the earth involves unity, higher consciousness and universal awareness. these goals suffocate evil.

arrests, war, revenge allows evil to regenerate.

this is good versus evil. you are being tested. positive emotion is power. fear and anger are weakness.

sorry to be blunt.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
28 February, 05:50
i''m calling bs. this is OUR country and world. transparency and Truth, or i'm done. free assange. power to the People.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 February, 05:50
The public won't wake up until they are told the truth.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
28 February, 07:05
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
The Public won't wake up EVEN if you Tell them the TRUTH. That is like an abused person, you can tell them to leave their situation, BUT until something ELSE DOES wake them up, they will make excuses for the evil they are in. Ask anyone who has been ABUSED. Take for instance ME. I was in a very ABUSIVE marriage, Kept making excuses, untill my 5 year old baby boy, got down on his knees and opened up a drawer, pulled out a gun and said, :If he ever hurts you again, I will kill him." That was my wake up call. So NEVER say people will wake up if you tell them, That is a LIE.