Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 February, 02:47
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
Let me tell you something about my life in Germany. I was in a relationship which was toxic. My ex GF has borderline mixed with narcissm. This showed up shortly after we started the relationship. I woke up while I was in this relationship.
So I had a hard time over the last three years. I bet you all could imagine how it feels to be in a toxic relationship and participating in the great awakening.
I broke with that toxic woman two weeks ago and went to my parents home, starting in a new life from this save place.
My parents are intelligent, they know how to use their brains. But they are still sheeple.
They believe JB is the legitimate POTUS. They believe he is in control of all his mental power. They believe that the news that dems asked him to give up his control about the nuclear weapons is fake. They believe Trump is a stupid racist. They believe everything the Mockingbird media tells them.
There is just one way to wake them up.
I prefer to call it #RudeAwakening
08:25 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
08 March, 02:06
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
stay strong brother, i am in the same boat, i was in the same situation a week ago, i had my now ex and her son threating to stab me and slitting my throat infront of our 3 young daughters. my daughters even heard them saying " lets make something up to the police to have him (me) arrested so they dont have to deal with me again" well i ended up having them 2 arrested and im now living in exile with my 3 daughters with me. ive lost everything, my job, my house and all our belongings. She even called my boss and told him i beat her which i did not otherwise id have been the 1 arrested. my daughters never want to see her again and she now telling people i have kidnapped the kids, unfortunately for her the police are the only ones that know where we are, 🙏 stay strong and positive brother keep your vibrations high and pray every day and be grateful for everything you have. WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 02:00
my entire family needs the same rude awakening! even the conservative ones who voted for Trump!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 April, 04:26
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Yes. I see this too.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 02:00
my entire family needs the same rude awakening! even the conservative ones who voted for Trump!

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
08 March, 01:54
hang in there you are not alone. Been living in the same hell for 4 years now. And just waiting for this to all be over with. I had good news this morning. MY mom told me she was sick of watching the bad news on TV. That was sweet music to my ears. So now she is listen to music most of the time. They are waking up, slowly but surely.