Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 February, 02:47
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
06 April, 04:58
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I may not be the postive one here.
There are to many people that think the enemy is those that do not wear masks properly.
I am sure the peoole that do not want vaccines will also be the enemy.
No I do not see people thinking that they were wrong in voting for Joe Biden.
I think the election was stolen.
I do not think they thought Trump would win in 2016.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I know a few people that have regretted voting for Biden, but at the same time they said they still wouldn’t have voted for Trump they just wouldn’t voted
04:59 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
06 April, 05:03
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Yes,
I have heard many that just would not vote for president Trump and I am not sure why.
I know they repeat what MSM has said about him.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 April, 05:21
In response Happy Days to his Publication
nobody really hated trump, or called
him racist until he ran for office