Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 February, 02:47
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
how does a "law and order" movement, not enforce law and order? "optics are important" my ass! people are losing jobs, losing businesses, children are being hurt and we see no arrests because sheeple are still sleeping. excuse me? those that have the resources and authority to act do not have any backbone to initiate action. the oath is to potect the constitution as the law of the land, not orchstrate positive optics
07:00 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by MerrylandMan in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 March, 08:12
In response Merryland Man to his Publication
the cabal feeds off anger and fear. this is a spiritual war. this is a test.

it is a sting operation to take down evil. it is not about a few arrests.

healing the earth involves unity, higher consciousness and universal awareness. these goals suffocate evil.

arrests, war, revenge allows evil to regenerate.

this is good versus evil. you are being tested. positive emotion is power. fear and anger are weakness.

sorry to be blunt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
02 March, 09:38
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
candidness is fine, speak your mind, stand your ground - first, arrests aren't the only thing that can happen to move this forward. But as for arrests (or other positive developments) I just feel that 1) most that still sleep do so intentionally, there has been significant time and messaging (awakening started well before Trump) for folks to take personal responsibility for their lives and dedicate the time and energy to awaken, and 2) never will all awaken - so what is the cutoff point before action? 50% of the populace? 75%? is it the world populace or just americans? how do you measure that? who makes that decision?