Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 February, 02:47
Important to remember:

The Great Awakening can’t activate completely until the majority of people are waking up, that’s why it’s called the Great Awakening

Slow drip - flood. No one is going to be able to handle the realization that a millennium’s old secret society of Luciferian Satan worshipers are sacrificing children until they at least believe the election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
The public won't wake up until they are told the truth.
05:50 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Susan Taapken @SusyT
28 February, 07:05
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
The Public won't wake up EVEN if you Tell them the TRUTH. That is like an abused person, you can tell them to leave their situation, BUT until something ELSE DOES wake them up, they will make excuses for the evil they are in. Ask anyone who has been ABUSED. Take for instance ME. I was in a very ABUSIVE marriage, Kept making excuses, untill my 5 year old baby boy, got down on his knees and opened up a drawer, pulled out a gun and said, :If he ever hurts you again, I will kill him." That was my wake up call. So NEVER say people will wake up if you tell them, That is a LIE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396