DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
ADRENOCHROME THE OPEN SECRET.

Keannu Reeves said they call it Wine in Hollywood....BTW Johnny Depp had a $100,000.00 a month wine addiction....

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
10:44 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
02 April, 03:29
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
this was so upsetting and disgusting :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
09 March, 07:46
Damn keannu Reeves is he one of the evil satanist🧐 He must be he was in the A class actors🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
09 March, 07:57
In response chore Toke to her Publication
time will tell. this movie has a lot of actors plaaying very different roles...

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 March, 07:04
I'm awake to all this 💩and now makes wonder about UB40's song 🎶Red, red wine...🎶 😡

chore Toke @choretoke
09 March, 07:39
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
WOW❗️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️So true🤦🏽‍♀️

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
09 March, 05:46

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 March, 07:26
In response Save the Children to her Publication
What kind of meat is that behinf him, it looks like it is, I am going to throw up

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 March, 09:08
In response Save the Children to her Publication
how many of your recipes call for human flesh Adam?

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 March, 05:45
YEBO was the FIRST post I saw that opened my eyes to TRUTH...once I viewed ALL the post by YEBO....the "rabbit hole" OPENED WIDE and I fell in.....God Bless YEBO for giving me that push over the edge....FOREVER GREATFUL

09 March, 05:43

09 March, 05:36
The pedovore known as "the Rock" was no rock as seen here.
He was an FTM , female-to-male, and looks like he had his male hormones withheld from him after his arrest. And before his/her execution.
Because if the arrested individual has ever eaten a child it is without question, the DEATH PENALTY.
Pedovore who joked about eating young innocent CHILDREN !!! Our children !

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
09 March, 05:26
😂i feel im being over indulgent if i spend $80 on beer a month

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 March, 02:20
Thank you Dan!
🙏👊🙏

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 March, 02:06
Doesnt Fancy-Pants Pelosi have a Cinyard/Winery?

Oh ya, she does😏👇👀

https://virtualglobetrotti...

09 March, 05:06
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I wonder if Pelosi had the requisite underground tunnels outfitted with cages to entrap, torture and hold children as prisoners until the pedovores arrived to harvest our sweet innocent children.

Msterri ... @Msterri
27 February, 12:42
Please tell me Keanu isn't a bad guy, I would be very, very upset!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
09 March, 05:54
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
He is a bad guy!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 06:17
Let's put it this way. 99.99999999999999 percent of them, if you know their name, are bloodliner and twenty million dollar contract outsiders one or the other. ALL secret society.

Msterri ... @Msterri
27 February, 12:38
Wow, it's so creepy to know about Summer Redstone and the Rock because I've met both of them! When Viacom took over the company I worked for he came to talk to us. I passed him walking but didn't speak to him. He gave a speech. And The Rock I met at a screening of his movie The Rundown. He was with his wife at the time and he seemed funny and nice. His wife seemed really nice too! I took a photo of them and he's even wearing a cross, so I don't know when he got corrupted. It's so sick and sad that he is possibly a pedo. I mean, he was already famous, why would he do that? So disgusted. I have met a bunch of the people on the hollywood pedo list and I hate that I used to think they were so nice and I really looked up to them. It's horrible. 😥

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
09 March, 07:43
SNL SHOW THE ROCKS PEDOPHILE ROBOT SKID🤬NOT FUNNY ❗️🤬

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
27 February, 12:21
Speechless!

Having Fits @HavingFits
26 February, 11:43
1. how do I forward this without inviting an unworthy person to Anonup
2. Johnny Depps Island was a few Islands up the Exuma Chain from where I used to stay: Staniel Cay (Island Mostly in Timber) There was specific talk of JD recieving frequent Drug runs by boat to the north west of the island which was presumed by me to be pot but was probably more. I do not believe Staniel Cay was Complicit. The wife of the owner Ann was very puritanical christian. My suggestion is if no one has checked Johnny Depps island aka little smalls Cay for tunnesl YOU SHOULD

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 February, 12:02
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I can upload it to my Bitchute Channel and send you the link for you to forward to that person if that would help.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 February, 01:27
In response Having Fits to her Publication

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
26 February, 11:27
This is very tastefully compiled but not for kids or the faint of heart. Good for a little bit more info about certain sicko celebrities, or ex/dead ones now.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
26 February, 10:52
flew it around the world with him - I remember that from 15 yrs ago, just transport of his wine collection was running 89,000$ aMONTH back then!