DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 10:44
ADRENOCHROME THE OPEN SECRET.

Keannu Reeves said they call it Wine in Hollywood....BTW Johnny Depp had a $100,000.00 a month wine addiction....

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
Doesnt Fancy-Pants Pelosi have a Cinyard/Winery?

Oh ya, she doesπŸ˜πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€

https://virtualglobetrotti...
02:06 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
09 March, 05:06
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I wonder if Pelosi had the requisite underground tunnels outfitted with cages to entrap, torture and hold children as prisoners until the pedovores arrived to harvest our sweet innocent children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 March, 05:12
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Good Question. πŸ‘Š

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 March, 05:24
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Hey-I had a thought...a lot of the wineries have entertainment etc. on their properties..Wonder if any 'Familiar Names' Entertained there. I am going to look it up and see if there iswas some kind of Entertainment schedule on file.πŸ‘