DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 10:44
ADRENOCHROME THE OPEN SECRET.

Keannu Reeves said they call it Wine in Hollywood....BTW Johnny Depp had a $100,000.00 a month wine addiction....

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
Wow, it's so creepy to know about Summer Redstone and the Rock because I've met both of them! When Viacom took over the company I worked for he came to talk to us. I passed him walking but didn't speak to him. He gave a speech. And The Rock I met at a screening of his movie The Rundown. He was with his wife at the time and he seemed funny and nice. His wife seemed really nice too! I took a photo of them and he's even wearing a cross, so I don't know when he got corrupted. It's so sick and sad that he is possibly a pedo. I mean, he was already famous, why would he do that? So disgusted. I have met a bunch of the people on the hollywood pedo list and I hate that I used to think they were so nice and I really looked up to them. It's horrible. 😥
12:38 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
09 March, 07:43
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
SNL SHOW THE ROCKS PEDOPHILE ROBOT SKID🤬NOT FUNNY ❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Msterri ... @Msterri
27 February, 12:54
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I think even though they are divorced they had kids together. I just don't understand why he would do that, he was already famous!? I know he is innocent until proven guilty, but why would he even tell pedophile jokes? It's really not normal.