Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.
02:13 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 February, 01:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Bigfoot photos are always blurry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
26 February, 03:18
its cumbaya time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 12:51
No Flag or flag pole either.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 02:17
Working out the game plan for that one last great tackle.. Bring em down boys, bring em down...

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
25 February, 07:51
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
🙌

KristinaL Allen @KristinaLAllen
25 February, 12:50
No flag flying~

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
24 February, 11:20
Doesn't look like much anything. I cannot even tell who the handful of men standing around are supposed to be.

Glen Bonney @AmericusBonney
24 February, 10:32
morning standup? grabassing?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 February, 08:25
Are they really doing a pow wow, with the drumbeats and all? The drums are important. Very important. Drum Dreams.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
24 February, 06:48
Will the Trump Card be played on 3/3 ?
Q delta
33 in "Plus Ultra"

What could it be ?
JFK Jr. ?

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
24 February, 05:54
What happened to that big, conspicuous construction that was in front of the WH? Is it gone now or has the camera angle changed? It dominated the shot, now I can't find it.

White House Live Cam
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
24 February, 05:56
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
it was taken down..the fences ate being taken down today

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:21
What i do notice is the flag being half up the pole though

Thea Patriot @TexPatriot
24 February, 10:07
In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication
i thought Biden said he would fly it at half mask due to US passing the 500,000 covid death marl.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
24 February, 04:29
PAY ATTENTION PATRIOTS👁👁👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 February, 04:01
I have been keeping the live feed on my tablet & I have to say, sure looks like a guard at the door to me. IMHO ✝️❤️🇺🇸

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 02:44
'Nuff said.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
24 February, 02:29
Coming soon to a TV near you....

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 03:13
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 02:27
MAYBE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING A Q FLAG ON THE POLE

Kristin Nap @knap
24 February, 02:24
They've been taking down the fences today. that is all.

https://youtu.be/vKs3a9NCv...

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
24 February, 03:32
In response Kristin Nap to his Publication
INNER Fences. Outer Fence with razor wire still up!

Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
25 February, 11:49
In response Kristin Nap to his Publication
very interesting 🤔

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
24 February, 02:23
I count 10 heads. can someone confirm or deny?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 February, 02:23
Is the Flag at full mast???

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
24 February, 02:20
Selfies

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
24 February, 02:20
You're gonna have to help us on this one.....we do understand tribunals are coming...

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 February, 02:19
I thought the fences came down yesterday. Picture from today?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:25
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
live feed 10 min ago.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
24 February, 02:18
how can you tell from this pic?

1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 February, 02:18
Interesting, the earthtv.com WH webcam appears to be down - sometimes refreshing you can get a short 3 second clip to appear and then it goes back to buffering or whatever... anyone else seeing that?

Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
24 February, 02:31
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I was watching the earth cam of the whitehouse when I saw vehicles show up behind the trees and then that group of men in the picture. Several guys also then went by on bikes. Now the site is not working for me either. I also sometimes get a couple seconds before it stops working again.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:15
Good stuff, but what about a REAL arrest for ALL to see of a high profile, career clown show moron criminal? A. SINGLE. ARREST. Until then, we have nothing and I am certain YOU of ALL people know it. DANCE!

Amy Randy @VanDee
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
GHOST has given you all the clues already to understand what is going on. If you're disatisfied then you need to do more research. Start by reading Art of War.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication