Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:13
Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Good stuff, but what about a REAL arrest for ALL to see of a high profile, career clown show moron criminal? A. SINGLE. ARREST. Until then, we have nothing and I am certain YOU of ALL people know it. DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Ohhhhhh....if you happen to see, the most beauiful gal who a walked a out a on a me......tell her I looooooooveeeeeee her......tell her I need my baby NOOOOOOOOOW!

Zero arrests. Zero country. We have nothing. But, hey, it's the "Great Awakening". Pure insanity.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 02:30
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication

Ken Dar @kendar667
24 February, 07:19
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
There is a certain group of skeptics (or possibly agitators) that are of the general mindset that Q is a nefarious psyop designed to paralyze patriots into inaction. Not saying you are in this camp necessarily.

To me, this theory never held water as there are a million better ways to accomplish this goal - mostly bread and circuses, but also flouride, vaccinations, GMO food, endless MSM propaganda, "free" checks, debt slavery, fake money, drug abuse, big pharma, etc. Tens of millions have been paralyzed into inaction by these things and many more, but the Q movement? Not seeing it. If anything it is the reverse - galvanizing, focusing, motivating, and getting people to think for themselves. In other words, if Q is a psyop, it's a very bad one that has backfired spectacularly.

Besides, what is the patriot action that such a psyop has supposedly suppressed? It's not like we should run and grab our guns and start shooting the baddies mad max style. Well regulated militia that aint.