Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:13
Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Good stuff, but what about a REAL arrest for ALL to see of a high profile, career clown show moron criminal? A. SINGLE. ARREST. Until then, we have nothing and I am certain YOU of ALL people know it. DANCE!
02:15 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 02:27
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Ohhhhhh....if you happen to see, the most beauiful gal who a walked a out a on a me......tell her I looooooooveeeeeee her......tell her I need my baby NOOOOOOOOOW!

Zero arrests. Zero country. We have nothing. But, hey, it's the "Great Awakening". Pure insanity.

Amy Randy @VanDee
24 February, 02:27
GHOST has given you all the clues already to understand what is going on. If you're disatisfied then you need to do more research. Start by reading Art of War.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:16
You'll see their tribunals.

Evil Elf @Evilelf
24 February, 02:20
I am patiently waiting like everyone else, but deep down inside I'd love to see it blow up for all the world to see...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 02:26
in this pic...the fountain looks like there is an angelic like being in the middle 🇺🇸🙏😇