Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.
10:59 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jennifer Firneno-Clouden @JennFirnenoClouden
19 January, 03:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THANK YOU! Bam bitches!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 03:16
God's Plan, Abyss for the wicked. There will be arrests and then their final destination ETERNALLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 January, 02:55
I think fearfag is my new favorite word. 😂

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
19 January, 12:40
My parents thought I was CRAZY just 2 months ago. My dad said he'd kiss my feet if any of this came true. I just got a text last night saying he believes he's going to GLADLY kiss my feet next time I see him! We all just need to keep on going, people are waking up EVERY SINGLE DAY! More and more now that we are here.

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
19 January, 02:04
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
My dad said I'd given him a headache! And, i only shared rhe highlights. i just completely woke up in th past couple of weeks. #BetterLateThanNever #wwg1wga

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 03:41
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
Awesome. I have a family member who was pro mainstream, even pro-vax at one point, until she started getting other friends who are like me, and now she believes all of this stuff going on is true. My prayer was that Our Father would send her someone like me that she would listen to, and that prayer was answered. Thank you Father!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 January, 12:39
Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#...

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
19 January, 12:37
In a world where you can be anything, dont be a fearfag.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
19 January, 12:09
#MassArrests inside the gates.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 January, 11:59
Thank you Doq. Couldn't have stated it any better.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 January, 11:51
I wish I could get my 20 year ld daughter to Awaken! I try 1 drop at a time. She thinks I'm crazy!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 12:15
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
i know i know was my fav anwser to my parents.. so now I KNOW LOL.

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
19 January, 12:32
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I know the feeling! I've been trying to wake my kids up for 3 years. Soon they will see!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 11:49
Nana is not worried, anyone with any sense should realize that this is the time, after this moment in time everything would be different. Anyone that thinks that Trump and Q would not pull the trigger with all the evidence that they have before the public perception of the exchange of power happens is well ...not thinking.
Stand up like the Patriots yall are!
Be fookin fearless!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Pray OUT LOUD!

Rick Cain @RickCain1111
18 January, 11:40
For the first time in a long time the Military will be used in a fight that has an outcome of peace and a noble fight instead of just making money for The Deep State players and furthering their agenda . Parents Sons & Daughters will be going to fight these people to take them down for good ... I pray for everyone of them that sets foot into this biblical ffight for Good to Triumph over evil .

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 January, 11:37

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
18 January, 11:30
Welp! The PsyOp is strong on this subject, so not all will even understantd what is going on. Please, PsyOp officers, please explain, so we can understand. Thank you so much!

18 January, 11:25
Show us DOQ! Proof??? I for one am tired of hearing this will happen.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 January, 11:23

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 January, 11:16
I've been trying to figure out why some people have more faith and belief in this plan than others. I think it comes down to the drops and those of us that have read them and those that haven't. When you know the drops, you trust the plan.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
19 January, 01:02
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
🙃🙃🙃I was saying yesterday it's like having faith in God. You've never seen him/it but you just feel that it's there. And there are comms for both.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
18 January, 11:16
got my chair, brother!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
18 January, 11:13
Solid vibes DOQ..

RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
18 January, 11:08
DOC HOLLIDAY IS SHOOTING STRAIGHT, RIGHT ON TARGET!!

BOMBS AWAY!! BOOMS INCOMING!!!👉💥🍿

RIGHT IN TIME FOR NATIONAL POPCORN DAY!!

ANON "HOLIDAY!!"😉

BTW: REMEMBER G.M.? WHT DID SHE KNOW & TELL?

Gayle Ferguson @Gayleferguson
18 January, 11:06
Holding the line and praying!!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
If people would know where to look, its blantly obvious that arrest have been made. Hillary doesn’t even look like Hillary anymore 😂😂

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 11:11
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
my family already thinks I'm crazy. I don't dare bring that up

Kyle Mas @KyleMas
18 January, 11:24
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
biden sure aint biden anymore either

JQsh G21 @JQshG
I don't understand at this point how people don't see it... This is happening; period. Best time people get their heads wrapped around that.

Jane Kline @ArtzyJ
18 January, 11:17
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
People don't see it because they don't want to. I have family, friends, and co-workers that are so filled with hate they can't think with wisdom and understanding. It is like a veil is in front of their eyes. So we need to pray that everyone's heart can be opened to truth.

alan anon @alan2021
tweet/gab the President or his aides, family or friends with one word "DECLASSIFICATION".

Mr. President,

DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY DECLASSIFY

Fly Girl @FlyGirl
18 January, 11:04
Exactly what I've been telling people too

18 January, 11:03
Are we finally serious here?

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
18 January, 11:03
Doq you are a drug i cant shake. You say all the right things to keep my faith in things. Its mot easy ill admit. But you keep myself and many others hooked!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 January, 11:02
I am Totaly Down With This Statement