Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 10:59
Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
19 January, 12:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My parents thought I was CRAZY just 2 months ago. My dad said he'd kiss my feet if any of this came true. I just got a text last night saying he believes he's going to GLADLY kiss my feet next time I see him! We all just need to keep on going, people are waking up EVERY SINGLE DAY! More and more now that we are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
My dad said I'd given him a headache! And, i only shared rhe highlights. i just completely woke up in th past couple of weeks. #BetterLateThanNever #wwg1wga
02:04 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jmm4truthnfreedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ms. J QKAG, click on at the bottom under it