Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 10:59
Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
I've been trying to figure out why some people have more faith and belief in this plan than others. I think it comes down to the drops and those of us that have read them and those that haven't. When you know the drops, you trust the plan.
11:16 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
19 January, 01:02
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
🙃🙃🙃I was saying yesterday it's like having faith in God. You've never seen him/it but you just feel that it's there. And there are comms for both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396