Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 10:59
Thing logically. You fearfags really think Q was created to awaken the public so we would outnumber [them] and their [followers] on a level that is insurmountable? I have friends and family members that I used to think were a lost cause and now they come to me first with new info. The white hats know if no arrests happen it would be chaos. Relax. Arrests are going to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
My parents thought I was CRAZY just 2 months ago. My dad said he'd kiss my feet if any of this came true. I just got a text last night saying he believes he's going to GLADLY kiss my feet next time I see him! We all just need to keep on going, people are waking up EVERY SINGLE DAY! More and more now that we are here.
12:40 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GNiteSusan in this post can reply
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 03:41
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
Awesome. I have a family member who was pro mainstream, even pro-vax at one point, until she started getting other friends who are like me, and now she believes all of this stuff going on is true. My prayer was that Our Father would send her someone like me that she would listen to, and that prayer was answered. Thank you Father!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
19 January, 02:04
My dad said I'd given him a headache! And, i only shared rhe highlights. i just completely woke up in th past couple of weeks. #BetterLateThanNever #wwg1wga

rave pance @ravepance
19 January, 01:54
my parents def think im nuts. i cannot wait to roll out the "i told you so"s!

Sandy Freedom @SandFreedom
19 January, 01:52
Same here, mine thought my husband and I were going crazy when we began giving them info. Today my mom said that they are so blessed that we opened their eyes and that that we continue to give them daily information since they are not on social media. My parents stopped watching TV which helped the process lol, their only source now are YouTube Patriots and the info we provide to them daily thanks to each one of you here. When we began the process of information with my parents, we shared info and allow them to process. Most of the times they pushed back, but we didnt stop sharing until one da

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
19 January, 01:49
don't do that to your dad, just tell your parent they were great people who raised you correctly :)

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
19 January, 01:45
😅🤣Tell your dad to pucker up!

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
19 January, 12:43