Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 August, 01:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Scroll to "conclusion" Note that mycotoxin is toxic poison from fungus. That is why you feel woozy when you drink, you liver is being poisoned. That is what cirrhosis/fatty liver is, a fungal infection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 August, 09:52
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
TY for sharing this! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
03 August, 01:17
I was more of a beer drinker and gave up in fall of last year. I noticed that my palette was changing a bit and lost a lot of interests in the variety of different brews (I was really into IPAs and stouts). It forced me to go to the lighter end of brews until I got very bored with it. I felt a message from God saying it’s not worth continuing. I immediately stopped and haven’t looked back. I don’t even miss it anymore and it feels so good. I started to notice a change on my body (mentally, physically, and spiritually).

03 August, 01:22
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
TY for sharing!!! This is yet another GREAT true story that should help many!

It takes courage to share all this, from you all! TY for sharing your stories, as they will in turn help others, I am sure of it!💛

Well done too! All of you!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 August, 01:10
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I quit drinking years ago. I wasn't an alcoholic, but had a sister who was one and it wasn't a pretty sight. I am so glad I gave it up. Not worth the pain it can bring to anyone.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

03 August, 01:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yes, true! And TY for sharing!

My Grandmother on my mother's side and my Grandfather were, grew up in the era of this being acceptable and sociable. And my mother's brother was. She used to tell me stories, thank goodness there weren't any horrific ones that I knew of, but it did cause many troubles in the family. My Uncle developed cirrhosis of the liver, and he committed suicide when the pain got so bad for him.

My mom said her dad would come home drunk and pass out on the floor, and as kids they used to climb all over him.

But because of family having problems with it, I never wanted to touch the stuff. Always thought it tasted nasty! (And was promptly called many names for not becoming a drinker by many).

There are also certain sun signs that are prone to being an alcoholic as well! For example Libra is one!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
03 August, 03:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
CONGRATS
THAT IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST THINGS TO GO THROUGH
YOUR A WINNER HUGS

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 04:33
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Congratulations and may our Lord bless you richly for helping others with overcoming their addiction to alcohol. 😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 August, 11:05
Yep I do that drink but don't get drunk......and like five percent beer with ice....occasional foo foo drink at a restaurant.

02 August, 11:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I do not drink, just never liked it! I always got made fun of for it. Once upon a time I tried whiskey sour or amaretto sour, but never liked it!