Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
CONGRATS
THAT IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST THINGS TO GO THROUGH
YOUR A WINNER HUGS
03:55 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 04:52
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Thank you Jamie …we are all winners. Made for such a time as this❤️🙏❤️

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
04 August, 05:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
ABSOLUTLY I JUST POSTED A VIDEO FROM SPIRIT WANDERER ON MY PAGE
SHOWS ME JUST HOW FAR WE HAVE ALL COME
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FROM THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD
TO THE SOULS OF YOUR FEET AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT :)