Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI quit drinking years ago. I wasn't an alcoholic, but had a sister who was one and it wasn't a pretty sight. I am so glad I gave it up. Not worth the pain it can bring to anyone.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
01:10 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 01:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yes, true! And TY for sharing!

My Grandmother on my mother's side and my Grandfather were, grew up in the era of this being acceptable and sociable. And my mother's brother was. She used to tell me stories, thank goodness there weren't any horrific ones that I knew of, but it did cause many troubles in the family. My Uncle developed cirrhosis of the liver, and he committed suicide when the pain got so bad for him.

My mom said her dad would come home drunk and pass out on the floor, and as kids they used to climb all over him.

But because of family having problems with it, I never wanted to touch the stuff. Always thought it tasted nasty! (And was promptly called many names for not becoming a drinker by many).

There are also certain sun signs that are prone to being an alcoholic as well! For example Libra is one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 August, 01:32
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThanks for sharing. Yes, when my sister, whom I love very much, she is deceased now, passed away from stage 4 colon cancer 13 years ago. She was drunk around her children a lot, so they grew up around it. I used to watch over them a lot because of all of this. I was very close to my nieces and nephews. I don't live near them anymore and they are much older now. My oldest nephew is 45 now. Crazy. My sister whom I am speaking of was 47 when she died. I was 44 at the time. She had her children very young. She was 15 when she had her oldest son, I was only 12. So I kind of grew up with them in a sense. Always with them and watching over them. I could tell you all some stories from way back, but that might be for another day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ