Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
03 August, 01:17
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I was more of a beer drinker and gave up in fall of last year. I noticed that my palette was changing a bit and lost a lot of interests in the variety of different brews (I was really into IPAs and stouts). It forced me to go to the lighter end of brews until I got very bored with it. I felt a message from God saying it’s not worth continuing. I immediately stopped and haven’t looked back. I don’t even miss it anymore and it feels so good. I started to notice a change on my body (mentally, physically, and spiritually).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TY for sharing!!! This is yet another GREAT true story that should help many!

It takes courage to share all this, from you all! TY for sharing your stories, as they will in turn help others, I am sure of it!💛

Well done too! All of you!
01:22 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
03 August, 01:24
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you, Kris. I wasn’t a heavy drinker or anything like that. Yet, a calling from God was saying a lot to me.

03 August, 01:28
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
And you listened and did what was asked, so that takes courage and resilience!!!

😎