Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 11:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 12:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Recovering alcoholic here…15 years sober. My worst days now are 100% better than my best days boozing. Horrific depression and spiritual bankruptcy were the norm back then but I was saved from that darkness in a single moment. Yes I felt the hand of God and it was both physical and spiritual. Beyond human comprehension I was plucked from the jaws of evil. I speak openly of my experiences because I want anyone struggling with addiction to know that a relationship with God is the answer and solution. Forever blessed and beyond grateful🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Congratulations and may our Lord bless you richly for helping others with overcoming their addiction to alcohol. 😇
04:33 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 04:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you Carol. Working with other alcoholics is what makes for lasting recovery. You have to give it away to keep it…applies to so much in life ❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 04:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes, I did the same for other women with breast cancer and others going thru divorces. Our troubles and challenges are often opportunities to share personal testimonies and to be a blessing to others in the process. When we are given lemons in life we can make lemonade to share or become bitter and sour. 😇