Ice Kates @IceKates
Does anyone save your egg shells and make powder?
I'm thinking about making gel cap pills.

Eggshells are not only one of the cheapest sources of calcium — they also appear to be among the most effective.

If you have a hard time meeting your calcium requirements or if you suffer from osteoporosis, homemade eggshell powder is an effective and inexpensive alternative to commercial supplements.

In fact, studies show that eggshell calcium is well absorbed and may strengthen the bones of people with osteoporosis.

Preparing eggshell powder at home is easy. After boiling and drying the shells, you can crush them with a pestle and mortar and mix the powder with water or add it to food.

https://www.healthline.com...
12:38 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
09 April, 04:51
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Our bones are made of very little calcium. Mostly they are made of around 12 minerals. Calcium can be dangerous to take. I get my minerals from celtic salt, it has 92 minerals. Dr. Barbara O'Neil has a great video on this on her website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 04:59
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
You do need to think about that too. I do Sol water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 April, 02:54
Hey friends. My husband is suffering terribly from allergies this year anyone have any natural suggestions 😫 thanks!!

09 April, 03:34
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
If you get raw local honey it helps with local allergy causing stuff. I wonder if the garlic/honey/lemon for immune system would help?

https://www.verywellhealth...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 April, 02:20
My mom saves all our chickens eggshells and bakes them to dry them out and then feeds them back to the chickens. 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 01:40
I feed my eggshells back to my chickens to keep their calcium levels up. I guess it is no surprise it works well for people too.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 April, 02:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I do the same thing! Ppl say it causes them to eat their eggs but I hvnt had that happen.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

09 April, 01:51
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Someone shared this and said they bought a cheap food processor to use for only eggshells. Then they put in gel cap.