Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:38
Does anyone save your egg shells and make powder?
I'm thinking about making gel cap pills.

Eggshells are not only one of the cheapest sources of calcium — they also appear to be among the most effective.

If you have a hard time meeting your calcium requirements or if you suffer from osteoporosis, homemade eggshell powder is an effective and inexpensive alternative to commercial supplements.

In fact, studies show that eggshell calcium is well absorbed and may strengthen the bones of people with osteoporosis.

Preparing eggshell powder at home is easy. After boiling and drying the shells, you can crush them with a pestle and mortar and mix the powder with water or add it to food.

https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
Our bones are made of very little calcium. Mostly they are made of around 12 minerals. Calcium can be dangerous to take. I get my minerals from celtic salt, it has 92 minerals. Dr. Barbara O'Neil has a great video on this on her website.
04:51 PM - Apr 09, 2024
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 04:59
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
You do need to think about that too. I do Sol water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396