Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Please can you pray for me. My knee pain is so absurd. It's making my mind so scrambled and on overdrive and I'm on edge constantly. I am praying nonstop. Having trouble sleeping and eating. I can't seem to find relief no matter what I do. Thank you so much. πŸ’“ love you all β™ΎπŸŒΉπŸ™
12:06 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
20 January, 03:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
My dear - they have dumbed down humanity so much that we can't see simple cures for ailments. Huggs to you. Now seeing this. Sent up prayers.

1. Drink celery juice empty stomach upon rising. Start small. Medical Medium dot com

2. Castor oil packs on the knees. See Youtube.

3. Hyper Nourish protocol on Youtube. Dr. Brooke (Can't remember full name)

4. I posted on wall another natural healing protocol.

β€œLet food be your medicine and medicine be your food.” Hippocrates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 07:11
In response America First to her Publication
I had a total knee replacement surgery when I posted that lol I'm sorry but yalls natural cures don't help this. Thanks fren. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 December, 01:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Lauren, It's been 19 days since you posted. I hadn't seen it until today, so I am wondering if any of the suggestions you received helped. Praying for immediate relief of you knee pain.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
13 December, 07:41
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 December, 12:21

Rener Schmidt @HereToPawty
12 December, 10:21
I pray you get relief! Check out Andrew's teaching on healing https://www.awmi.net/heali...

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
12 December, 04:39
Dear God, please hear our pain, Lauren needs you, she needs relief Lord. We are so grateful for your love & care. Light beams of healing would be great, at least reprieve from the pain. Thank you Jesus. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
12 December, 04:30
πŸ™πŸ«ΆπŸ™ Y R strong 🀍🀍🀍🀍 I always
Pictured you as this hard ass that takes no shit no matter how many times u get knocked down u always get up stronger and wiser

12 December, 04:38
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Thank you fren. That's how I see myself too. Took 2 painful surgeries in a row to take me down for a bit. I'm not going to give up. πŸ™πŸ’™

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
12 December, 04:09
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Loving Kindness: I know you know this: just a loving reminder.
How To MANIPULATE Your ENERGY To Create Quantum Events In Your Reality - YouTube

When we think positively about something, we attract more of what we love.

12 December, 04:13
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Thank you love ❀ πŸ€—

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 December, 03:55
Prayers for you Lauren. I have RA and have used this for my left knee -it really helps:
https://www.amazon.com/30P...

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 January, 03:55
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
#castoroil packs works like a charm.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Neny Garcia @NenyG
12 December, 02:39
Praying! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
12 December, 02:22
I've been watching your posts for YEARS. I see you as mostly an upbeat person. Yes, I realize we all have our ups & downs; our good & not so good days. I'm included in that. Yet: we KNOW that what we FOCUS on, is what we get more of: so I've made it my #1 Focus, to be HAPPY, no matter what! To look for the good w/in ME AND Others. I tell myself: "I'm Already Happy";
"I AM Worthy" "We All are ONE", "I See the GOOD in Everything", "I AM Blessed", "I Love Everybody & Everybody Loves me too". Let me suggest you focus on Loving your parents & being Grateful they brought you into this world. Everyone is where they are right now & there is NO Judgement. NO ONE has the 'Right' to Judge another! Focus on YOU Being Love, Send Love to your KNEE, hold it, cradel it & tell it how much you Love it. Thank it for healing on it's own. . . .
Sending you much Love & Healing Light~

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 December, 02:17
Check Youtube for Lymphatic (or lymph) Self-Massage for knees and legs. Swelling will probably go down, which could alleviate some of the pain.

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
12 December, 02:04
Dear Father God, Please help Lauren find comfort and healing and ease her pain. we ask this in Jesus' name.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 December, 02:04
Go to Tractor supply store and buy DMSO gel or order online. It is a liniment for horses. Does not matter it is labeled for horses, it works. I use it. Works every time for me. Arnica is something else you can use as a liniment. When you apply this gel on the affected area, let it dry.

12 December, 02:05
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
12 December, 01:56
Prayers for you Lauren πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God heal You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 December, 01:38
My heart is saddened to know that you're in pain. What is wrong with it? What are you doing for it? Are you taking epsom salt baths? I recently purchased DMSO (a wood reson) high grade for consumption but I don't consume it. Not yet anyway. I mix half DMSO and half Castor oil into a glass jar. After a shower with nothing on your skin. just dip your finger in it and rub onto painful areas. Sit there for about 15 minutes as it is absorbed. You may find that it will help you with your pain and facilitate healing. Once a day to start. Just a suggestion Sister. Healing prayers for you.πŸ™

12 December, 02:02
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
I just had a total knee replacement surgery a month ago. I don't have a way to get all these natural cures you all are suggesting. I am indigent and crippled and I don't have a car and I live in the middle of nowhere. My mom wont let me into her kitchen at all. Everything is not going my way. I've asked for financial help but for the most part I'm ignored. People are always happy to buy a coffee for Joey but I'm left out in the cold. I don't like how I'm treated here. I'm seriously emotional today. I'm trying to pull thru. It's just hard to feel at ease because I live with my parents who are not fully awake yet and they tell me they hate me. Seriously it's dire around here. Love you so much. πŸ’—

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 December, 01:34
I had severe pain in my foot a couple of weeks ago. Put a Tachyon disk in my sock and the pain was gone in a couple of hours.

Also had a Reiki practioner tell me we hold fear in our knees which can cause pain.

I actually had a lump behind my knee which is what caused me to seek out her services.

She massaged clove oil to the back of my knee and we talked about what my fear was. The pain went away and never returned.

I do realize some people need surgery to correct knee pain. However, I rarely go to a doctor as my first choice of treatment.

I prefer healing modalities rather than going to someone who is practicing. 😊

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 December, 01:28
πŸ™

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 December, 01:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 01:17
Did you try the frequencies I sent you?
I wonder if you crushed up cloves, and blended it with coconut oil and rubbed it into your knee if that would help. I used cloves once in my mouth when I had a toothache. It's an amazing pain killer. That's what I would try. I massage my feet with a mixture of essential oils every day to help with my pain. If you have cloves and coconut oil try it. It can't hurt. Blend it all together. So you may smell like a dessert for a while, lol.

Chris Kozlowski @ChrisK33t
12 December, 01:15
Have you tried LifeWave patches?

12 December, 01:22
In response Chris Kozlowski to his Publication
I don't know what that is. I don't have any money for anything. Miss you fren πŸ€—

Pink Totter @Totter
12 December, 01:08
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

The Amish in the area wrap burdock leaves around the painful area.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 December, 01:07
Praying

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 December, 01:05
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 December, 12:56
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 December, 12:53
Praying now.

arba happihr @arba
12 December, 12:48
Aloha Lauren
Sending healing energy your way.
Damn in 2023 I would hope there is something available to help with your pain.
Horse liniment is all I know. It numbs the pain. IT works awesome for about 4-5 hours.
I can mail you some if you send me your mailing address.
I have used many bottles when I injured my knee falling through rotten stairs
Dear God please send Angels to help.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 01:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
How come horses get treated better than people? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
12 December, 12:42
Lifting you up in prayer πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
12 December, 12:33
Drinking heavily will immediately bring relief and if you time it right the medbeds will be here just as alcoholism takes hold. Cheers! 🍸,,,