Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 December, 12:06
Please can you pray for me. My knee pain is so absurd. It's making my mind so scrambled and on overdrive and I'm on edge constantly. I am praying nonstop. Having trouble sleeping and eating. I can't seem to find relief no matter what I do. Thank you so much. πŸ’“ love you all β™ΎπŸŒΉπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
I've been watching your posts for YEARS. I see you as mostly an upbeat person. Yes, I realize we all have our ups & downs; our good & not so good days. I'm included in that. Yet: we KNOW that what we FOCUS on, is what we get more of: so I've made it my #1 Focus, to be HAPPY, no matter what! To look for the good w/in ME AND Others. I tell myself: "I'm Already Happy";
"I AM Worthy" "We All are ONE", "I See the GOOD in Everything", "I AM Blessed", "I Love Everybody & Everybody Loves me too". Let me suggest you focus on Loving your parents & being Grateful they brought you into this world. Everyone is where they are right now & there is NO Judgement. NO ONE has the 'Right' to Judge another! Focus on YOU Being Love, Send Love to your KNEE, hold it, cradel it & tell it how much you Love it. Thank it for healing on it's own. . . .
Sending you much Love & Healing Light~
02:22 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunnySmiles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Smiles, click on at the bottom under it