Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 December, 12:06
Please can you pray for me. My knee pain is so absurd. It's making my mind so scrambled and on overdrive and I'm on edge constantly. I am praying nonstop. Having trouble sleeping and eating. I can't seem to find relief no matter what I do. Thank you so much. πŸ’“ love you all β™ΎπŸŒΉπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
20 January, 03:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
My dear - they have dumbed down humanity so much that we can't see simple cures for ailments. Huggs to you. Now seeing this. Sent up prayers.

1. Drink celery juice empty stomach upon rising. Start small. Medical Medium dot com

2. Castor oil packs on the knees. See Youtube.

3. Hyper Nourish protocol on Youtube. Dr. Brooke (Can't remember full name)

4. I posted on wall another natural healing protocol.

β€œLet food be your medicine and medicine be your food.” Hippocrates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I had a total knee replacement surgery when I posted that lol I'm sorry but yalls natural cures don't help this. Thanks fren. 😊
07:11 AM - Jan 20, 2024
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it