Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 December, 12:06
Please can you pray for me. My knee pain is so absurd. It's making my mind so scrambled and on overdrive and I'm on edge constantly. I am praying nonstop. Having trouble sleeping and eating. I can't seem to find relief no matter what I do. Thank you so much. πŸ’“ love you all β™ΎπŸŒΉπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 December, 01:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
My heart is saddened to know that you're in pain. What is wrong with it? What are you doing for it? Are you taking epsom salt baths? I recently purchased DMSO (a wood reson) high grade for consumption but I don't consume it. Not yet anyway. I mix half DMSO and half Castor oil into a glass jar. After a shower with nothing on your skin. just dip your finger in it and rub onto painful areas. Sit there for about 15 minutes as it is absorbed. You may find that it will help you with your pain and facilitate healing. Once a day to start. Just a suggestion Sister. Healing prayers for you.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I just had a total knee replacement surgery a month ago. I don't have a way to get all these natural cures you all are suggesting. I am indigent and crippled and I don't have a car and I live in the middle of nowhere. My mom wont let me into her kitchen at all. Everything is not going my way. I've asked for financial help but for the most part I'm ignored. People are always happy to buy a coffee for Joey but I'm left out in the cold. I don't like how I'm treated here. I'm seriously emotional today. I'm trying to pull thru. It's just hard to feel at ease because I live with my parents who are not fully awake yet and they tell me they hate me. Seriously it's dire around here. Love you so much. πŸ’—
02:02 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 December, 03:29
Have you contacted your surgeon?

12 December, 03:32
I'm trying to but its almost impossible to get ahold of them. They're so short staffed they hardly ever return my phone calls. Hard to get refills. It's so weird.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 December, 03:26
Is there a way you can get a MRI of your knee to see inside and knows what's going on with that replacement?

12 December, 03:31
No way possible. That's fancy privileged people stuff. I don't have insurance. I'm indigent. I get no extras.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 December, 02:12
Having a rough time financially, too, as are many. However...

Start a GiveSendGo, publicize it here, and folks will give what they can. Then order online castor oil, a wool pad, and put it on heat. Great pain medication recipes to be found herein, too. Focus forward to a future of light, for it is coming. Pray constantly for healing.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 December, 02:11
I'm so sorry you are being deprived of a nurturing and loving environment. Are you getting disability? Can you order online?

12 December, 02:12
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I've been turned down for disability multiple times. I talked too much shit on twitter to ask the government for any help. They know who I am. There's no way they're going to send me money. Lol.