Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😼 I’ve read a LOT of posts about Netflix’ ‘Obama’ produced
LEAVE THE WORLD.

Anons know deep state monsters have to
TELL US WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING.

Anons know Netflix is a Human Trafficking company
so why have an account there?

Anons know DS monsters NEED HUMANITY TO CREATE FOR THEM
BECAUSE satanluciferthedevil CANNOT CREATE.

We are God/Source/Divinely-Created ETERNAL LIGHT BEINGS
who can, like our Creator, CREATE UNIVERSES.
The demons ENSLAVED US to CREATE THIS MATRIX FOR THEM.

🇺🇸🪖 Vincent Kennedy
They used our Light to Power their dreams. Never Again.🔆

Anons know Big Mike & Barry Soetoro are dead
so who actually produced this Netflix devil propaganda?

Do not allow the monsters to program you ANYMORE‼️
THINK: I DO NOT AGREE.
I AM A DIVINE BEING ASCENDING OUT OF THIS DARK WORLD
FOREVER
I AM CREATING A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD 🕊

12-11 Leave The World clip
https://twitter.com/MJTrut...
11:40 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 December, 06:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We watch Netfix for the same reasons we, somtimes, watch MSM. Tuning in lets us know what they are up to.

Who really produced that movie? It certainly wasn't O and Big Mike, if my intuition is correct.

It definitely falls into the category of predictive programming. Gets people thinking. Even subliminally. If/when it happens people will recall watching the vid.

As I was watching the part with the high pitched sound waves, I found myself thinking about how I would clamp my hands over my ears and my puppies at the same time.

Do I walk around with ear protection for myself so I can take care of the dog?

Oddly, that was the most disturbing part of that movie for me. Guess I expect the possibility the rest may happen IRL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Rapolla @Jrapo001
13 December, 01:07
I thought they were all dead? This is such a sick joke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 10:56
Julia Roberts boyfriend 4 yrs ago.
Baby sandwich says it all about them. At the time the Hollyweirds were openly talking about eating children, pedo acts in code, and canibalism in texts posted online.

This was back when they never thought they would be touched nor taken down.
They never thought Hillary would lose and they never thought that we would catch on to their codes, symbols, and satanic rituals.

WRONG THEY WERE!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 11:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
TRIPLE stranders, EVERYONE on this planet is NOT human. "sons of satan" and "julia" is man.....

Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
12 December, 05:34
You have many great points Kat!

I too believe God/Spirit made us in his image and we can CREATE reality. Just like mass meditation for peace, if you get enough humans to think alike, you can jump into that timeline and bring that timeline into reality.

That being said, while watching your posted clip, a message kept popping in my brain. "They are trying to brainwash you into fear and there is probably subliminal messages and visuals imbedded in there to "cast a spell" into the weak minded to bring chaos into reality."

I have found whenever I get a thought, I try to figure out if it was from some negative entity or my own Higher Self. Found if I get chicken skin with the thought, it was from my HS. I got chicken skin with the above messages.

Surround yourself with White Light and/or clear yourself after watching the clip to remove any negative energies.

Love and Light to everyone on this site.

Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
12 December, 05:56
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
I just wanted to say one more thing I had heard about the Internet *blackout* (it is positive).

Spiritual sites were saying for a while now, that when the "10 days of Darkness" happens, the Comms (Internet, cell phones, etc) will be down so the DS will not be able to warn each other. That is when the WH will round up and arrest all the DS traitors.

Martial Law will be declared and we will all have to stay at home in "lockdown". The purpose is so innocent people won't get hurt.

When it is all over, 45 will come on the Emergency Broadcast System to address the country...

Stay Calm Patriots..

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 December, 06:09
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
I didn't even watch the clip
but I believe you.

EVERYTHING the DS monsters do is fear-based.
It's their one-trick-pony card.
But their time is up. Kaput.

😻 I agree the BLACKOUT, if there is one,
is for the SAFETY of the people
while QTeam's White Hat Military Alliance
rounds up the rest of the diabolic minions
& we are SAFE at home.

This 60-Year Plan is DIVINELY spectacular 🕊

I have a trillion % FAITH
that EVEN when the banks COLLAPSE
it's for a GREAT CAUSE.
Bankrupt the dark remnants,
wake up some sleepers,
& when we come back online
it with be to a
QUANTUM GOLD-BACKED WORLD.

#Biblical
#GodWins
#tbiytc
#Prosperity
#Health
#Freedom
#Ascension

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
12 December, 04:15
I have not seen it, I dont have NetFlix etc. But I did watch Charlie Freaks last Saturday (fri?) show about this movie. His take is VERY interesting. My thoughts after this post and hearing what Charlie had to say is ... "you are watching a movie" and inside this movie are movies, all done by WH's for the big awakening. So Perhaps not BH made movie but instead WH showing what they wanted to happen. Keep the Faith. {"Some you think are good are bad and some you think are bad are good". Obama's, Bad ? Good ? were their names used because it shows what they wanted? or did they have their names there because WH's wanted to show you who was responsible for the way things might have been.OR did they actually produce this themselves because they have been good all along? We wont know till the credits run.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 December, 04:12
Kat, you referenced Lot.
When I read only your capitalized text, it starts with "LOT"
Lot is the man who God told to LEAVE SODOM.
Did you intend this?
No Coincidences!
🙌

12 December, 04:52
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I had no idea, YK 😹
But I'm in 💯 agreement with God 🕊
Get the heck out of Sodom
& don't look back‼️

Wasn't it LOT'S wife who turned to stone? Salt?
because SHE looked back? 🙀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 10:58
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
As Juan says, "Don't be Lot's wife"

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 December, 03:55
I HAVE READ LOTS ON THEIR EVIL OVER THE YEARS
I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER WATCH ANYTHING
ON NETFLIX AT MY HOME OR ANYONE ELSES
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL -Q

12 December, 03:56
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Good for you, Mary 👊
Hopefully, every day, more & more
will follow your lead 🙏🏻😻🇺🇸

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 December, 02:12
I don't have Netflix, but I've seen lots of reports of the film, and that many people are affected. I wonder if the high pitched sound on the film actually affects the brains of people watching/listening? I wouldn't be surprised if there were subliminal devices embedded in a film targeted at Netflix users. Could be White Hat or Black Hat.

12 December, 02:29
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Think you're 💯 Robert,
which is why I NEVER expose myself to THEIR TV.
It's too dangerous 💥

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 December, 02:45
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Yep, and was proven they have been doing this for many years. Such as the snack ads that were shown to compel folks to buy the junk sold at theatres.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 December, 12:25
SATAN THE SPECIES, WAS REMOVEDid-2020. ALL IS CLEANUP AISLE 17! PER JFK JR BACK THEN.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 December, 12:11
☕️ The Obama men produced the movie 🎥.
"Leaving the 🌎 Behind" ?!?!

How fitting (WH 🎥) Huh... 😉

“Until you understand how you are being manipulated, you will not be able to fight it” - Mike Smith

Watch lnto the Light! Share lnto the Light! Use lnto the Light as a tool to expose the manipulation that we have ALL been subjected to!

NOW we take you Into 🌟The Light 🌟

🇺🇸🫵🏼🔥📰🚨‼️🎙️🙏🏼

Watch Into 'The Light' here 👇

https://www.intothelight.m...

12 December, 12:33
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
That's what I'm talking about, Margical.
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT 😹🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅

Do you notice the Earth is LIGHTER
& the LIGHT is WHITER? So beautiful.

🌟 LIGHT FREQUENCIES ARE RISING
AS WE ARE IN THE ASCENSION THIS MINUTE 🌟
which is why things seem to be more chaotic.
It's just dark remnants thrashing around 🙏🏻🕊🇺🇸

#GodWins
#Ascension
#wwg1wga

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 December, 12:10
I have no desire to see this crap of a movie!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 December, 11:57
This is their dream for America in which they all fail and are hit by numerous boomerangs. Evil cannot win because God is Omnipotent. Harm to innocents is removed by God and permanently forgotten and true life begins in His Kingdom of Heaven.

12 December, 12:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Right on, AP.
I have NOT seen the movie but that is
what I get because EVERY MOVIE
the deep state demons make is THEIR dreams 💥
THEIR future is dark, bleak, horrible.

OURS is ASCENDED, BEAUTIFUL & FREE 😹🕊❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 December, 11:56
julia roberts = trannie

12 December, 12:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Part of the "club" I guess‼️🤔

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 December, 01:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yup, not many ladies have hands and feet that big!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 December, 11:52
That's a good question.
I believe they were under WH control until death.
I am guessing they won't see a dime of the earnings.
The attacks on white people was a Obama line for sure.
The anon patriot had an American Flag hanging in front of his house. NICE HOUSE.
If Obama had anything to do with it he would be in a shack with a Confederate flag hanging.
watched twice, Lots of crumbs.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 December, 11:43