12 December, 11:40
😼 I’ve read a LOT of posts about Netflix’ ‘Obama’ produced
LEAVE THE WORLD.

Anons know deep state monsters have to
TELL US WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING.

Anons know Netflix is a Human Trafficking company
so why have an account there?

Anons know DS monsters NEED HUMANITY TO CREATE FOR THEM
BECAUSE satanluciferthedevil CANNOT CREATE.

We are God/Source/Divinely-Created ETERNAL LIGHT BEINGS
who can, like our Creator, CREATE UNIVERSES.
The demons ENSLAVED US to CREATE THIS MATRIX FOR THEM.

🇺🇸🪖 Vincent Kennedy
They used our Light to Power their dreams. Never Again.🔆

Anons know Big Mike & Barry Soetoro are dead
so who actually produced this Netflix devil propaganda?

Do not allow the monsters to program you ANYMORE‼️
THINK: I DO NOT AGREE.
I AM A DIVINE BEING ASCENDING OUT OF THIS DARK WORLD
FOREVER
I AM CREATING A BEAUTIFUL NEW WORLD 🕊

12-11 Leave The World clip
https://twitter.com/MJTrut...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
I don't have Netflix, but I've seen lots of reports of the film, and that many people are affected. I wonder if the high pitched sound on the film actually affects the brains of people watching/listening? I wouldn't be surprised if there were subliminal devices embedded in a film targeted at Netflix users. Could be White Hat or Black Hat.
02:12 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 December, 02:45
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Yep, and was proven they have been doing this for many years. Such as the snack ads that were shown to compel folks to buy the junk sold at theatres.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 December, 02:29
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Think you're 💯 Robert,
which is why I NEVER expose myself to THEIR TV.
It's too dangerous 💥

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 December, 02:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I don't subject my self to the evil part of movies or anything else either, I have protected my heart my entire life I'm 64 yrs old, but when it came to the children, I was hesitant at first, but I told myself if the babies can suffer this crap, I can learn what they have gone through. It has turned my whole being upside down. I cry for the babies, and they are the first ones I pray for everyday. I'm just praying I don't lose it. I just need to know that every CHILD, every human trafficked victim has been rescued from every dark corner of this world! Dear Jesus please let it be so. Amen!