Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Mare, Would you please pray for my sister and her husband? They have both been admitted to the hospital for Pneumonia! Thank you?
🙏🏻 🕊️ 🙏🏻

#prayerteam
12:27 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 February, 06:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Had pneumonia years ago; could feel and hear the bubbling in my lungs. Started taking Vitamin C, 1000 mg capsules every 2 hours. It was gone in 3 days. Since then, I've always kept a big bottle of C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 05:13
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hyssop's sister and brother in law who are currently in the hospital. Bless them both with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, comfort, peace of mind and healing. Cleanse their hearts, minds, bodies and souls of anything harmful. Fill them both with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Allowing them to return home fully recovered. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

03 December, 05:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
God of Possible. This is beautiful!
Thank you.
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

11 December, 10:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I’m so grateful for yours and everyone’s prayers. I was able to spend a couple of days with them, but I sent the link ahead. Sister is doing much better. She felt up to some holiday shopping over the weekend.

BIL is home but still struggling. I’m not so sure they didn’t give more crap in the hospital. They wouldn’t let anyone in to see him, which is code to me “we’re gonna do what we want.” I brought him mullein tea and good raw honey.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 December, 04:48
Thank you Lord for blessing, comforting and healing Hyssop’s family sick with demon created illness in Your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

03 December, 04:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Demon created illness! Amen!

Thank you!
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 December, 01:41
🙏💗🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 December, 12:28
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

03 December, 12:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you, Beverly!
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 December, 09:28
🙏🙏🙏

03 December, 10:03
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Thank you!
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 December, 08:46
Prayers for both. 🙏❤️ prayers for the staff to ensure their care properly. 🙏😘

03 December, 10:02
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you!
🕊️🕊️🕊️
AU = #TheGoldStandard

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 December, 08:38
God, we pray now for speedy healing! We pray for a full recovery, and for Your comfort and Grace now and Thank You for Your Healings!

03 December, 10:01
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Silver Cat, I feel touched by that grace this am. So many time have I felt the awe, to be among the people here!!! 🤩

Thank you.
🕊️🕊️🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 December, 07:37
PRAY that they Do NOT put them on a VENTILATOR an give them REMDISIVIR which is the Universally Accepted PROTOCOL.

03 December, 09:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Craig, I pray that, exactly. Their children are in the medical field and have not seen eye to eye with Mom & Dad. I’m afraid they’ll take advantage of this weakened state opportunity. 💔.

Thank you,
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
03 December, 07:10
🙏💕🙏

03 December, 09:53
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Katrina, Thank you.
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 December, 06:22
Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

03 December, 09:52
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you, Anne.
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
03 December, 05:52
IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE PRAYERS- JESUS PLEASE HEAL THIS BROTHER AND SISTER

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN AND SO LET IT BE DONE

AMEN!!!

03 December, 09:51
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
“SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE.”

I like that. It immediately felt it!
Thank you!
🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
03 December, 02:15
🙏🏼🙏🏼

03 December, 09:49
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
Thank you!
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 December, 02:06
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️ Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving and healing arms around Hyssop's sister and brother-in-law. You know exactly what they need Father. Please make sure that their doctors and nurses are reputable and do no harm. Please let them know that You are always near, Guide them, protect them, nourish them, strengthen them, comfort them, give them peace and rest. Love them always. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️ 🤗 🕊️.

03 December, 09:48
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
In Jesus’ name. Amen - Tammi, Thank you!
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 December, 01:59
Also get the thing that goes on the finger that shows oxygen levels. I pray they can heal themselves at home.

03 December, 01:58
This is what I did when I was so sick. I put colloidal silver in a diffuser by my bed and it was then in the air I was breathing. I wish I did it from the beginning but I was afraid. It helped so much. Heat up Manuka honey, cinnamon and organic lemon juice. Drink a shot glass every few hours, black seed oil, elderberry syrup . . . Listen to healing frequencies of 432 on YouTube for lung issues. They are in my prayers.

03 December, 01:54
🙏🙏💙💙🙏🙏

03 December, 09:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope, Thank you!
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 01:50
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

03 December, 09:45
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you,
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 December, 12:52
🙏

03 December, 09:44
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Thank you, Amy!
🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 December, 12:38
Oh boy absolutely 💯
Please don’t let them b put on respirators! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 tell them to go home & sit in a steam shower, ivermectin, hcq etc if they will listen. And….no pneumonia shots!!!!!! Have faith in God that he will take care of them Hyssop

03 December, 09:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare, 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’ve already lost one brother to being Remdesivired - I pray that thier children (in the medical field) are now awake enough to not follow blindly. 💔

This site is so amazing. I am so thankful to have been led here.
AU = #TheGoldStandard