Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏
06:39 PM - Oct 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 06:13 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare, please add my cousins Sue and Kathie and my brother to the prayers.
Sue's Mom just passed away. My Aunt was a wonderful person. Sue needs help to overcome her grief and loneliness.
My brother and Kathie need serious physical healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 December, 11:59
In response Every Time to her Publication
Prayers for peace and love for your family. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
04 December, 12:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 December, 04:42
Melanie

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 December, 04:15
THE HEALING POWER OF EIGHT (17/8)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

03 December, 05:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Very nice thanks for sharing

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 December, 05:53
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
2024 = 8

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 December, 09:59
Sending healing energy to all.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 December, 12:27
Mare, Would you please pray for my sister and her husband? They have both been admitted to the hospital for Pneumonia! Thank you?
🙏🏻 🕊️ 🙏🏻

#prayerteam

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 05:13
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hyssop's sister and brother in law who are currently in the hospital. Bless them both with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, comfort, peace of mind and healing. Cleanse their hearts, minds, bodies and souls of anything harmful. Fill them both with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Allowing them to return home fully recovered. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 February, 06:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Had pneumonia years ago; could feel and hear the bubbling in my lungs. Started taking Vitamin C, 1000 mg capsules every 2 hours. It was gone in 3 days. Since then, I've always kept a big bottle of C.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 November, 01:24
Please include DJ in your prayers and if anyone has some information on alternative cancer treatments please share them with her. Thank you!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 October, 05:28
You are Loved.
You are Love.
Faith is our Armor, Love wins.
You are not alone.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
30 October, 03:28
God is great🙏🏻❣️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 October, 03:30
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Amen! 🙏😀💕

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 October, 05:38
My unspoken prayer request
has been answered 🙌🙌🙌
Thank you to all who prayed 💞

26 October, 11:04
In response Evangelina to her Publication
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks be to GOD!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 October, 03:24
Praise Jesus! This is wonderful news.
Thank you for letting us know your prayers were answered! 🙏 😊 💕

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 October, 12:00
Thanks for the prayers. Husband 7 year death anniversary is October 30. My heart is still hurting. Love to you all

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
30 October, 03:43
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I know what you're feeling. Go ahead and grieve today. Get out the feelies and cry. There is no expiration on grief.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 October, 07:06
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Tough day/week for you. Prayers up.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 10:35 (E)
Prayer request for Jessica Marie

Haven't seen her in quite a while
Has anyone seen her?

Coming up on the 1st Anniversary
of her daughter's death in
Dec. Do not remember specific
date.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 October, 03:39
The last activity on Jessica Marie's page is from July 30, 2023.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jessica Marie. Bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 October, 03:43
Juliette Grace was killed in a car accident on Dec. 7, 2022.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 09:26
Not for me, but for my family. Specifically my sister, BIL, nieces and nephew. They are going through some rough times and only at the beginning of it. God knows their needs. Thank you! 💕

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
24 October, 09:36
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 09:52
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over all the members of this family. Bless them beyond measure and answer their prayers as You know what is best for each of them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
24 October, 09:17
Ana was a prayer warrior. 24/7 on the night watch for 7 years. Burned out and left Him for a homosexual life. Her bright green eyes are black. Thank you all for your prayers,

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 10:04
In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication
Have faith that Jesus has never left your daughter. He will leave the 99 to pursue her.

Reckless Love (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

The title track of Cory Asbury's newest album. Listen here: https://BethelMusic.lnk.to/RecklessLoveAlbumIDSubscribe to our channel for weekly videos: http://...

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
24 October, 04:06
Prayers for the V-family and the F-family. Both husbands suffer a heart attack within minutes of each other and died. Both were working professionals. Prayers for the wives and children during this difficult time of transition.

24 October, 09:39
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Father I ask strength and courage for the families of these men. Please draw them out of darkness and despair. Lord, be the Father of these children and bring hope, grace, and vision for a good future b/c You are out safety and hope.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 10:09
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over both the V and F families that tragically each lost their husbands/fathers. Bless them with increased faith in You, guidance, comfort, strength, love, support, peace of mind, financial stability, and complete healing. Keep them united and strong as families who will be able to weather all of life's storms together with You and their Foundation. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
24 October, 02:46
Terri Lynn

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 10:12
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Terri Lynn and her loved ones. Bless her with increased: faith in You, guidance, love, support, strength, wisdom, comfort, peace of mind, financial stability and healing. Answer her prayers. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
24 October, 02:31
please please pray for my daughter vicki age 34 on drugs/into bad things and cant or wont stop

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS PLEASE JESUS HEAL AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER VICKI - SHE HAS 5 KIDS AND WE GRANDPARENTS AND OTHER GRANDPARENTS AND FATHER ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE WILL STOP DRUGS AND ACCEPT JESUS AMEN!!!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 October, 12:56
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 October, 03:49
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Prayers up for your daughter, for YOU, and for your whole family! 🙏🏻☝️

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 October, 11:46
Yes, we do too

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 12:11 (E)
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty guide, bless, and protect QPatriots 1776 and his loved ones. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 11:33
Unspoken prayer request

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 11:37
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Evangelina and her loved ones. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, healing and answered prayers. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s. Name I pray Amen.

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
24 October, 11:21
Would appreciate prayers for finances, my distant adult children, and a friend who is in possibly final stages of cancer. Blessings to all and I will be praying for you all, too.

connie wright @cowri
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
👣🙏👑💎🙏👑💎🙏👣

arba happihr @arba
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Aloha
Sending prayers and love your way

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 October, 11:17
Than Q….❤️😘

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
24 October, 07:48
Mare Qua, bless you and thank you. For the Lori M family as some have forgotten God, and others are suffering at satan's hand.

24 October, 06:50
Daughter Ana who has walked away from the Lord.

Pink Totter @Totter
24 October, 11:25
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 12:09
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Ana. Guide her back into Your Loving Arms. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, forgiveness for her sins and eternal salvation. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
24 October, 05:59
I would like to be added to pray for folk and if folk could also pray for salvation for my 17yr daughter Gianna thank you GOD Bless

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 11:13
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Bridget’s daughter Gianna. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You. Allowing her everyday to seek Your guidance, strength, hope, peace of mind, grace, love, support, healing, forgiveness of her sins and salvation . In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray Amen.

Pink Totter @Totter
24 October, 11:26
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 02:28
Thanks :). Prayers for my family's health and prayers for everyone I love during these difficult days.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 12:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hope and her loved ones. Bless them with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, financial stability, peace of mind, love, support, joy, and complete healing of their minds, bodies and souls. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 October, 11:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 October, 02:10
Thank you for this! Prayers requested for my friend Johnny Jay; his wife, Joanie, who was also my friend, died Sept 13. I only found out about it today; we live in different towns. Thank you! Blessings to all!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 12:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Johnny Jay and Silver Cat as they mourn the passing of Joanie. I pray that Joanie entered into Your Heavenly Kingdom directly into Your open Arms. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 October, 01:24
I could use some healing prayers (my eyes) and helping me through my grief of losing my best friend. it hurts every single day...very deep. and of course always financial...hard times in paying bills these days.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 October, 12:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Sending prayers and BIG LOVE to you this morning! May you be blessed beyond measure 🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 October, 12:49 (E)
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and soothing Phantom Virus2020 of grief, pain, loss and suffering in Your Divine Mercy🙏😇

Miss Lbship @lbship
24 October, 01:15
Please pray for peace I have recently loss my Son. The pain is fierce. Thank you

ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 October, 10:25
In response Miss Lbship to his Publication
I’m sorry for your loss
God bless ❤️
🙏🙏🙏

Miss Lbship @lbship
26 October, 07:25
In response Miss Lbship to his Publication
Thank You for everyone that took the time to pray for me and leave a message. I am overwhelmed with the love and kindness you have shown me. Love all of you dearly. Family isn't always blood.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 October, 01:12
I would like to be added, Health and Financial. Thank you for the thought Mare.

Pink Totter @Totter
24 October, 11:36
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 01:57
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Catherine Adelle. Bless her and her loved ones beyond measure with: increased faith in You, guidance, strength, financial stability, joy, serenity, healing of her heart, mind, body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
24 October, 01:04
Prayers for all of us

Pink Totter @Totter
24 October, 11:36
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
🙏💗🙏 Always.