Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 December, 12:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare, Would you please pray for my sister and her husband? They have both been admitted to the hospital for Pneumonia! Thank you?
πŸ™πŸ» πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ™πŸ»

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 12:38
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Oh boy absolutely πŸ’―
Please don’t let them b put on respirators! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» tell them to go home & sit in a steam shower, ivermectin, hcq etc if they will listen. And….no pneumonia shots!!!!!! Have faith in God that he will take care of them Hyssop

Mare, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I’ve already lost one brother to being Remdesivired - I pray that thier children (in the medical field) are now awake enough to not follow blindly. πŸ’”

This site is so amazing. I am so thankful to have been led here.
AU = #TheGoldStandard
09:43 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
03 December, 10:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Wow did not know that, so sorry :(
Many things are coming into view quickly. Ppl need to hear & see the truth about everything & when they do they will have a choice. It will be difficult for them to hear & see so much all at once, that's why it's been released slowly to them. We here have had a much longer time to absorb it all, to sort it all out, to connect the dots, they haven't. I believe God saved us & we are here for a specific reason, now we have to figure out what to do with that. I think we know. Love to you, give your worries over to God. Really that's all we can do now.

03 December, 11:00
Beautifully said. Thank you!
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠοΈ

β€œTo be awake is to know the darkness and not just the light, anons were chosen by GOD to help shepherd the normies to salvation.”

This resonates with me.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 February, 03:06
Amein πŸ™