Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 December, 12:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare, Would you please pray for my sister and her husband? They have both been admitted to the hospital for Pneumonia! Thank you?
πŸ™πŸ» πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ™πŸ»

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
PRAY that they Do NOT put them on a VENTILATOR an give them REMDISIVIR which is the Universally Accepted PROTOCOL.
07:37 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 December, 09:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Craig, I pray that, exactly. Their children are in the medical field and have not seen eye to eye with Mom & Dad. I’m afraid they’ll take advantage of this weakened state opportunity. πŸ’”.

Thank you,
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠοΈ

AU = #TheGoldStandard

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 December, 01:36
We Recently Lost a Married Couple were close to us. Bill was 65, a Retired Police Officer and a MAGA Supporter. His Wife, Irene, was a Hair Dresser/Teacher at a local Hair Design Program and a Part-Time Real Estate Agent.
Irene was 40 Years Old and Originally from Uganda.
She was a BEAUTIFUL, Heart Centered Person who RADIATED Light Everywhere she went. She was very close to Family in Uganda and Visited at least once per year which meant she was Required to take the Vax and be up-to-date on "Boosters."
We Watched, Helplessly, as she took these shots and became sicker and sicker, each infection more severe than the previous one.
Bill was not vaccinated intially but reluctanltly took one shot so they could go on a Cruise. He developed Blood clots & a Brain Tumor 2 Weeks AFTER the Cruise & Passed on November 3rd. Irene developed Pneumonia & was Hospitalized with a Ventilator etc. She Died on 11-26. The Memorial Service is Today,

HOW UNBELIEVABLY SAD!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 December, 04:23
Praying for your sister and her husband.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
I sincerely hope their children in medical field are smart enough NOT to allow ventilators or Remdesivir!
As their Aunt, you've most likely already told them the pitfalls of that awful treatment if they're not aware.
So sorry to hear you've already lost a brother to that awful procedure.😒 πŸ™πŸΌ 😒
I pray both of them make a full and fast recovery and get back home soon!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–