Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Please pray for my mom right now. They won't let me be with her. She's having biopsies right now. Please pray for her. Love you all.
I have zero trust in the medical profession. It's truly sad.
02:03 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
16 November, 06:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers up for you and your Mom !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 08:35
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Thank you so much!! Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 November, 04:07
🙏🙏🙏

16 November, 08:36
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
16 November, 04:02 (E)
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 DEMAND TO SEE YOUR MOM! FIND A NURSE OFF THE CLOCK SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE PRAYERS SENT

16 November, 08:37
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
She had a very loving nurse holding her hand through it all and is doing good. She is awaiting the results.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
16 November, 02:52
I will be covering you in prayer. You and your mom both. My mom was just discharged last Wed. Night. I am still getting phone calls pushing hospice. God decided our fate. Not man and drs are man.
Navigating ER, Drs, testing is not easy and their filter is always doom and gloom. Remember that allopathic medicine (md) is only one option of many that support, reverse and cure illness.
I will be covering you both in prayer. If you want to talk, do me.
I will be your sounding board and strength if you need.

16 November, 08:39
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
You are an angel and I will be praying for your mom too.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 November, 02:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

16 November, 08:40
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 November, 01:14
🙏💗🙏

16 November, 08:41
In response Missy M.. to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
16 November, 01:11
🙏🙏🙏❤ 💕

16 November, 08:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 November, 01:07
Hope..we are with you and your mom. Loves

16 November, 10:40
In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 November, 12:55
God is in control we thank him for all he does we pray for healing over your mom 💖🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼

16 November, 10:41
In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 07:17
How is your mom? How are you?
Continued prayers.🙏 💕

16 November, 11:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We're just waiting now on the results of her tests and staying in prayer. As for me, I am still trying to heal my body from whatever illness many of us battled and got deathly ill from. I live in constant pain and just want to feel good again so that when we start to get to the job of helping humanity I can. My big problem is living with a very toxic person with ptsd who has only gotten worse with all the extra stress added to the times we are living in. I don't know how much more I can take. Everyday is like a roller coaster and I hate roller coasters. I want to get off the ride and have peace. Thanks for caring beautiful Patriot and fren. Sending love . . .

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 November, 10:23
✨🙏🏼✨

16 November, 10:42
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 November, 10:14
Praying for your mom and you!

16 November, 10:43
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 November, 09:07
Sending love and prayers
God bless 🙏🙏🙏

16 November, 10:43
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
15 November, 08:03
Praying for your Mom.

16 November, 10:44
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 November, 07:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

16 November, 10:45
In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 November, 07:50
🙏❤️🙏

16 November, 10:45
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 November, 07:46
Sending prayers and hugs Hope. 🙏🏻❤️

16 November, 10:46
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
15 November, 07:34
Blessings and prayers ❤️🙏🏻❤️

16 November, 10:46
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
15 November, 07:15
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 sending love and prayers

16 November, 10:47
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 November, 07:02
Prayers…. Do you have power of attorney? ❤️🙏

16 November, 01:35
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
No, my older sister probably does.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 November, 06:51
🙏 it will be what God Himself determines 💜

16 November, 10:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 06:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Hope's mom. Please heal her completely of all that ails her and keep her safe while she is having her biopsies done. Please make sure those doctors are reputable and do no harm to her mom. Please guide them, love them, watch over them, encourage them, and let them know that You are with them through this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

16 November, 10:48
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 November, 06:32
🙏🙏🙏

16 November, 10:49
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 November, 06:29
❤️🙏❤️

16 November, 10:49
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 06:28
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hope's mom. Guide Hope as she advocates for her mom's care. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, peace of mind, comfort and healing. Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of everything harmful. Fill her with the Holy Spirit and restore her to full health. Allow Hope and her mother to be reunited quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 November, 06:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 November, 04:27
🙏❤🙏

16 November, 10:50
In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 November, 04:23
Praying for Mom and you!

16 November, 10:50
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 November, 04:20
Father, please put a hedge of protection around Hope’s mom and comfort Hope as she waits for answers. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Thank you for loving and caring for both Hope and her mom 🙏❤️🙏

16 November, 10:51
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 November, 04:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

16 November, 10:51
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication