Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 02:03
Please pray for my mom right now. They won't let me be with her. She's having biopsies right now. Please pray for her. Love you all.
I have zero trust in the medical profession. It's truly sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 06:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Hope's mom. Guide Hope as she advocates for her mom's care. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, peace of mind, comfort and healing. Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of everything harmful. Fill her with the Holy Spirit and restore her to full health. Allow Hope and her mother to be reunited quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flowerpatriot Returns, click on at the bottom under it