Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 02:03
Please pray for my mom right now. They won't let me be with her. She's having biopsies right now. Please pray for her. Love you all.
I have zero trust in the medical profession. It's truly sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 November, 06:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Hope's mom. Please heal her completely of all that ails her and keep her safe while she is having her biopsies done. Please make sure those doctors are reputable and do no harm to her mom. Please guide them, love them, watch over them, encourage them, and let them know that You are with them through this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 November, 11:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome. Hugs. Much love to you and yours.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ