David Treciak @scifiwriter
I'm going back to the hospital for more surgery. My hand hasn't gotten any better after 6 weeks and infection has set in. The surgeons will determine if amputation is necessary. I'm really frightened about what they'll decide and would appreciate any prayers and support from my only family here on AU. Thanks.

https://www.givesendgo.com...
06:27 PM - Oct 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
14 October, 07:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
14 October, 04:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 04:54
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Med Bed technology?

14 October, 04:37
UV (Full Spectrum) lighting systems are used in Schools, Hospitals, and Restaurants for keeping the surfaces germ free.

THIS MAY WORK, HOSPITALS USE UV LIGHT TOO, THERE ARE SOME MODELS THAT CAN BE PORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE, AND IT WILL KILL GERMS TOO. Good luck!

14 October, 04:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 October, 11:51
Praying for you and the healing of your hand. 🙏❤️🙏

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
13 October, 11:40
Praying that all goes well for you.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 October, 08:50
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
13 October, 08:48
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 October, 07:53
🙏🙏🇨🇦

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 07:23
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
13 October, 07:01
David... in amongst everything they have been coding out the cures to us... I beleive we are supposed to prove the cures... I do not believe you need to lose your arm... I believe you are supposed to cure yourself to begin the new timeline.. by living it in faith.

These are the two best cures... there are other things that will help you... Likely SALTS... to get your electircal system jump started again.... I am no expert but I would say you also need to blast your body with the best minerals... britishsuppliments is the best in the UK... their wesbsite depends upon the reports of customers... I read the comments to educate myself on the various minerals...

You got this...

Also, RED LASZER low level light.

Love and prayers.

13 October, 06:55

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
13 October, 06:54
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 October, 06:53
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over David Treciak. Bless him with increased: faith in You, guidance, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, and a medical team that will provide him with proper care that heals his hand but does not involve unnecessary surgery. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

David, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for you and your healing. May God bless you with miracles and a complete and speedy healing of your hand.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 October, 07:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🙏

13 October, 06:48

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 October, 06:42
🙏🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 October, 06:42
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYER FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING RECOVERY FOR DAVIDS HAND HEAL HIM FATHER GOD LET HIS HEALING BE A LIVING TESTIMONY IN YOUR NAME LORD PLEASE STAND BY DAVID CALM HIS FEARS AND COMFORT HIM WITH YOUR LOVING LIGHT OF PEACE GRACE AND MERCY WE ASK FOR YOU TO HEAR OUR PRAYERS LORD YOU TELL US WHERE 2 OR MORE COME TOGETHER IN YOUR NAME YOU ARE THERE THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR LOVE AMD BLESSINGS WE LOVE YOU AND WE LIVE IN FAITH TRUTH AND BELIEF IN YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN !!!!!!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 October, 06:55
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙏 In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 October, 06:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around David. Please cure him of whatever is ailing him and not making his hand heal properly. Please Father, You know exactly what he needs, and that can truly only come from You, Father, and Your wondrous love and healing. Please give David courage and strength to face whatever comes his way. Please give his doctors the knowledge to do what is right and according to Your will Father. Heal David, like only You can Father. Thank You, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 October, 06:56
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏 In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

I join you in this prayer. 💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 06:34
I'm praying for complete healing for you, David. And yes, please get more opinions from other doctors. 🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
13 October, 06:31
🙏❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 October, 06:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 October, 06:30
get 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinions, please!
also, make some of those opinions natural doctors.

13 October, 07:32
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great advice. Thanks!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 October, 06:29
I am taking colloidal silver & chlorine dioxide to subdue dental absess. Please research to see if they can help you.